Clubplanet Nightlife Community

To all you that want me kick out and moderator

jonyquest

All of you express how you feel on your own way, i have never insulted any of you but you have to me. I don't tell you guys to kick my :) ass. I just smile back. And that bother you.. you know why, because i'm original, i came out with some shit with a style, all you guys have your own style, and i got mine. Don be jelous because i became the talk of the town and you are in your eight billion post and you are nobodys...

You can vote to kick me out all you want, do you think that bothers me? But by you kicking me out you are showing everybody else in this board that you want things to be the way YOU like it. And nobody else is alllowed to express how they fell unless its the way you do it.

Don't be mad because i'm original and i came out with something that make people love me or hate me. Thats life, is not my fault you can't come out with your own shit.

And to the moderator, dude i'm harmless and you know it. You guys don't like my post

DONT READ THEM!!!!! SIMPLE...

GROW UP... Jonyquest took over your board and you dont feel special anymore.. booo hoooo.. Cry me a river.

THE END..................:)

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by jonyquest

you know why, because i'm original, i came out with some shit with a style, all you guys have your own style, and i got mine.

dude, you´re on a fuckin INTERNET MESSAGE BOARD... congratulations that you came out with your original internet posting style, thats really something important that every human should accomplish at least once in his life :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by tastey

dude, you´re on a fuckin INTERNET MESSAGE BOARD... congratulations that you came out with your original internet posting style, thats really something important that every human should accomplish at least once in his life :laugh: :laugh:

...Do keep in mind that you did the same thing with all that uber-male machismo stuff in the beginning to...Yeah, it was your POV, but it was original to say the least...and now, waaay after the fact, you got accepted too...So don't knock what you're guilty of as well..:aright:...

Originally posted by phuturephunk

...Do keep in mind that you did the same thing with all that uber-male machismo stuff in the beginning to...Yeah, it was your POV, but it was original to say the least...and now, waaay after the fact, you got accepted too...So don't knock what you're guilty of as well..:aright:...

its natural for me that when i appear somewhere IRL the attention comes to me, so it was nothing special :aright:

besides, i was eliciting discussion on some contoversial stuff. i´m very good at this and often just take an extreme side to get the discussion started and see all the points. even if sometime i didn´t even 100% support the opinion i stated ;)! if everyone has the same opinion it´s boring, you need someone to support and someone to FIGHT against. "together against" or "together supporting" is a strong bond :)

but did i ever get around to boast how i "took over" an internet message board?? i mean COME ON :laugh: :laugh: !

Originally posted by jonyquest

All of you express how you feel on your own way, i have never insulted any of you but you have to me. I don't tell you guys to kick my :) ass. I just smile back. And that bother you.. you know why, because i'm original, i came out with some shit with a style, all you guys have your own style, and i got mine. Don be jelous because i became the talk of the town and you are in your eight billion post and you are nobodys...

You can vote to kick me out all you want, do you think that bothers me? But by you kicking me out you are showing everybody else in this board that you want things to be the way YOU like it. And nobody else is alllowed to express how they fell unless its the way you do it.

Don't be mad because i'm original and i came out with something that make people love me or hate me. Thats life, is not my fault you can't come out with your own shit.

And to the moderator, dude i'm harmless and you know it. You guys don't like my post

DONT READ THEM!!!!! SIMPLE.

GROW UP... Jonyquest took over your board and you dont feel special anymore.. booo hoooo.. Cry me a river.

THE END..................:)

attachment.php?s=&postid=1728810

I didn't vote.

Don't care.

I just don't go into any thread he starts that doesn't have a topic that interests me.

I liked the tits and ass one. :D Ass all the way! (Guys too, hence my husband and his HUGE bubble butt)

He starts a thread with a topic, and lets everyone take it from there.

He gives us something to talk about.

You know what he's gonna put in the inside. So if you don't like the topic, don't bother opening it.

:)

Originally posted by themrs

I didn't vote.

Don't care.

I just don't go into any thread he starts that doesn't have a topic that interests me.

I liked the tits and ass one. :D Ass all the way! (Guys too, hence my husband and his HUGE bubble butt)

He starts a thread with a topic, and lets everyone take it from there.

He gives us something to talk about.

You know what he's gonna put in the inside. So if you don't like the topic, don't bother opening it.

:werd: