Clubplanet Nightlife Community

anyone a DJ Roland Fan?

michelangel0

Originally posted by michelangel0

If I lived in So. FL i'd be @ lunar sessions every week.

agreed!!

downloading his live sets off soulseek is the closest we get to the real thing, and its not even close -- i know EXACTLY what i missing :mad:

i need to make a trip back down really soon!!

Originally posted by biznation00

workin' on it this week. Burnin' a bunch to give out during Roly's surprise set this Saturday/Sunday... ;)

expect it in the mail sometime early or late next week.

btw, email me your address Enrique, I missplaced it.

Biznation00@msn.com

Sounds good Biz. I want a copy. I have yet to hear it .. I'll be there before the sun rises.

Originally posted by futuremob

this same time last year, BPM magazine called Lunar Sessions "The Best Party in The Country"

I remember.. David Ireland from BPM mag was in town the night of my Birthday & spent his time on the terrace the whole night. Had an amazing time that night! For me, the vibe was unforgettable. Roland destroyed the place... Man that was great... :)

Roland fan in da house!!! Sucks I havent been to Space in awhile to check out those phat beats he throws down,hopefully shyt will get better so I can get my ass back to the patio like back in da days..............Great guy also very kewl and down to earth and spins great music........ :cool:

workin' on it this week. Burnin' a bunch to give out during Roly's surprise set this Saturday/Sunday... ;)

expect it in the mail sometime early or late next week.

btw, email me your address Enrique, I missplaced it.

Biznation00@msn.com

Woot....I'm there.....

I need a cd also.....Damm I think I'm being OWNED by Roland......lol

See ya there Biz....

Cheers

Harold

Originally posted by livin42nite

surprise set??? Sounds good any more info u can shed, by the way roland is still on for life next friday right?

Here's the big secret klit...

Terrace Sunrise:

Roland 6-10am

Markus 10-12pm

you get part of your marathon wish early..

Oh & btw, yes to the 2nd half of your question...

Roland @ Life - Friday, Oct. 3rd

(it's not very often that u get to see Roly play outside of Space)

I remember.. David Ireland from BPM mag was in town the night of my Birthday & spent his time on the terrace the whole night. Had an amazing time that night! For me, the vibe was unforgettable. Roland destroyed the place... Man that was great... :)

i remember that night!!!:eek::D wasnt that guy from bpm djing too!!!! real disco groovy house!!!!:vomit2: i didnt like it too much, but i remember roland saving the rest of the nite!!!!

your bday was lots of: :pint::party: i remember that shit like if it was last week!!!! Now im starting to miss that old patio:(

fuck it , i guess ill go by 34 this weekend...

Originally posted by beatfriek

i remember that night!!!:eek::D wasnt that guy from bpm djing too!!!! real disco groovy house!!!!:vomit2: i didnt like it too much, but i remember roland saving the rest of the nite!!!!

your bday was lots of: :pint::party: i remember that shit like if it was last week!!!! Now im starting to miss that old patio:(

fuck it , i guess ill go by 34 this weekend...

Yeah, David played till 2am+ & well, you already know what happened next... ;)

I remember seein' the look on his face.. He was like... :eek: