Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Eating out question.

tommyarmani

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like to troll around and look at all the posts, but this one I will respond to.

This is how I do the deed. I like to kiss the inner thighs first, sort of like preheating the oven, before I ever touch her love nest. After a bit of that I start to lick the out lips slowly and gently. Then I proceed to slowly plunge my tongue inside of her. Once I have seen that she is sufficiently "excited", I move on to the clitoris. At this point I touch it with the tip of my tongue, then proceed to increase my rate of licking slowly. While my tongue is focused on the clitoris, ONE finger is massaging the inside of her. Both my tongue and finger keep the same pace. Now that I have licked for some time now, maybe 5 minutes. I proceed to move my head from side to side while I am licking, this sort of changes up the pace and the sensation. Then once again after doing this for 5 minutes or so I add one more step. I gently suck on the clitoris, while moving my head, while licking it. She gets three sensations at once and usually after a minute of this she comes once or twice. I never stop after one orgasm, I keep going till she has had at least two.

P.S. With your free hand it helps to caress her breasts, stomach, and if you can reach, her face

Man if its my girlfriend and shes clean I'll go down on her everytime,with my ex,she could be watching a soappoper and Ill be like,fuck it and would work my self down,she also said that she just likes it and didnt really go crazy for it......but after awhile she'll get use to it and want it more than what you think.... :cool:

Originally posted by cc99

I like to troll around and look at all the posts, but this one I will respond to.

This is how I do the deed. I like to kiss the inner thighs first, sort of like preheating the oven, before I ever touch her love nest. After a bit of that I start to lick the out lips slowly and gently. Then I proceed to slowly plunge my tongue inside of her. Once I have seen that she is sufficiently "excited", I move on to the clitoris. At this point I touch it with the tip of my tongue, then proceed to increase my rate of licking slowly. While my tongue is focused on the clitoris, ONE finger is massaging the inside of her. Both my tongue and finger keep the same pace. Now that I have licked for some time now, maybe 5 minutes. I proceed to move my head from side to side while I am licking, this sort of changes up the pace and the sensation. Then once again after doing this for 5 minutes or so I add one more step. I gently suck on the clitoris, while moving my head, while licking it. She gets three sensations at once and usually after a minute of this she comes once or twice. I never stop after one orgasm, I keep going till she has had at least two.

P.S. With your free hand it helps to caress her breasts, stomach, and if you can reach, her face

:smoke:;)

yummy

Originally posted by tommyarmani

My girlfreind says she Likes it but doesnt love it.

Should i read between the lines and take this to mean that she probably does love it, but just doesnt "love" it from me?

Maybe i need to get better at it? :idea:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

If a guys said to his gf that he likes to get head but doesn't really love it that would most likley mean that she is not very good at it cuz we all know we all love it and I am willing to bet all women love it too, if done right.

Now it may not mean that she does not want you to do it but mabey your just not doing it the way she likes. This is not the easiest way to please a women, they are all different and like it different ways. You need to ask her how she likes it cuz when she says she doesnt really love it she is probebly lying and when you do lick her right she will really LOVE it and could make your sex life even better.

Remember practice does make perfect:D

Ok...

Start off by teasing... Never dive right in...

Run your tounge around her lips and clit... If she is shaved she will love it... Up and down her inner thighs... Around the inner area where her butt cheek meets her inner thighs... Teasing is key cause it will spark her mind into thinking what is about to come... If you tease the right areas she will get goosebumps...

Then you can get a little closer... Lightly and I mean ever so lightly almost to the point you are not touching... Lick over her clit several times... Do not put any pressure... The same with her lips... Lightly lick around her lips... She likes when you pay attention around every where else that is also sensitive... As someone stated before... The clit can get way too sensitive and even though that is the point... Too much concentration can just bring her over the edge. ( Not in a good way )

Start kissing around her pussy, Lips, Clit ( Sucking it in very gently with a little tounge flicker ) Get her nice and wet by kissing and licking her a little more firmly... When her own juices start to flow and she is very slick... Insert your finger into her and gently move it in and out... ( Hopefully you have coordination ) Curl your finger up and try to find her G-Spot and when you insert... Flick the finger towards you...

Now with the hand that you are not using to finger her... Wrap your arm around her leg over the top and spread her lips with your thumb and pointer. ( I found to be most comfortable way to do it ) Expose her clit... Tease... Gently flick it either left to right or up and down... Or both... Alternate... and pull your self away... Let her feel your breath on her clit... Lick her lips.... Kiss her lips, and clit... Keep changing it up... Too much of the same thing is not always key here... Alot of times if you bring her to the edge ( In a good way ) enough times and back her away from it enough. She will eventually lead to an incredible orgasm... But dont ever totally lose her... Cause then she may not get back there right away... ( She will be pissed... ;) )

When her hips start to gyrate... Let them gyrate... Do not prevent the motion... It is damn near impossible... Just try and follow her movements with you mouth... Or simply stick out your toung and flicker it over her clit every time her hips come back from there thrust...

If she enjoys anal sex... You can bring her to an incredible orgasm by including anal fingering and / or tounging her ass... As well as licking the area between her pussy and her anus... This area is super sensitive...

:licker: ( Damn I want to eat some pussy right now ) :licker:

just remember this....u got to lick it...b4 u stick it...u got to make it hot and wet b4 u stick it!!!!!!!!!:tongue:

what to say about the art of eating "pussy" its exactly that...see it as a blank canvas!!!!!!!! paint it with ur tongue ur fingers, and even ur nose!!!!!!!;) .......her body is ur gallery....the way she reacts is basically the patrons watching the glorious art that u r creating!!!!!!!!!

heres to good eatings for us all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Originally posted by tommyarmani

Please advise.

ALL GIRLS ARE DIFFERENT & LIKE IT IN DIFFERENT WAYS ... JUST LOOK 4 WHAT SHE LIKES & DOESNT LIKE & TAKE IT FROM THERE.... I WOULD GET MORE GRAPHIC BUT TALKIN BOUT EATING PUSSY GETS ME IN A KRUCIAL MOOD !! SO I RATHER NOT GO INTO DETAILS RIGHT NOW:cool:

damn... there's so much to which i wanna respond that i'm sure i'll forget stuff... i'll try to touch on it all but i won't go back and quote people 'cause it takes too long.

1. a lot of girls really just aren't comfortable with it. it's not true that every girl likes it. i know a lot of girls who were brought up to believe that pussy is dirty, etc., and they just aren't comfortable getting eaten out. if they don't want to be, don't force them to. if they want to try it, they will, when they are ready. there's no use in forcing the issue.

2. sticking a finger or tongue in a girl's ass when that area hasn't been discussed can be perilous. that is an uncomfortable area for most people and one shouldn't just throw that in without warning. it could ruin a perfectly-good eating out session.

3. don't ignore the clit!!!!!!! jesus, guys, i thought everybody knew this by now :cuss: !!!

4. make sure she knows you love what you're doing. someone said this above, and it's true. if she feels like you're just going through the motions or that you're only doing it to get something in return, it'll show, and she won't feel comfortable.

5. if you don't want to do it, or don't feel comfortable doing it yet, don't! it won't be enjoyable for either of you. the two of you can work something out.

6. as with everything in sex, communicate. 'nuff said :aright: .

Originally posted by elementx

Ok...

Start off by teasing... Never dive right in...

Run your tounge around her lips and clit... If she is shaved she will love it... Up and down her inner thighs... Around the inner area where her butt cheek meets her inner thighs... Teasing is key cause it will spark her mind into thinking what is about to come... If you tease the right areas she will get goosebumps...

Then you can get a little closer... Lightly and I mean ever so lightly almost to the point you are not touching... Lick over her clit several times... Do not put any pressure... The same with her lips... Lightly lick around her lips... She likes when you pay attention around every where else that is also sensitive... As someone stated before... The clit can get way too sensitive and even though that is the point... Too much concentration can just bring her over the edge. ( Not in a good way )

Start kissing around her pussy, Lips, Clit ( Sucking it in very gently with a little tounge flicker ) Get her nice and wet by kissing and licking her a little more firmly... When her own juices start to flow and she is very slick... Insert your finger into her and gently move it in and out... ( Hopefully you have coordination ) Curl your finger up and try to find her G-Spot and when you insert... Flick the finger towards you...

Now with the hand that you are not using to finger her... Wrap your arm around her leg over the top and spread her lips with your thumb and pointer. ( I found to be most comfortable way to do it ) Expose her clit... Tease... Gently flick it either left to right or up and down... Or both... Alternate... and pull your self away... Let her feel your breath on her clit... Lick her lips.... Kiss her lips, and clit... Keep changing it up... Too much of the same thing is not always key here... Alot of times if you bring her to the edge ( In a good way ) enough times and back her away from it enough. She will eventually lead to an incredible orgasm... But dont ever totally lose her... Cause then she may not get back there right away... ( She will be pissed... ;) )

When her hips start to gyrate... Let them gyrate... Do not prevent the motion... It is damn near impossible... Just try and follow her movements with you mouth... Or simply stick out your toung and flicker it over her clit every time her hips come back from there thrust...

If she enjoys anal sex... You can bring her to an incredible orgasm by including anal fingering and / or tounging her ass... As well as licking the area between her pussy and her anus... This area is super sensitive...

:licker: ( Damn I want to eat some pussy right now ) :licker:

:woah::woah::drool::woah:

Originally posted by linabina

i like for them to use their lips and tongue as though they were kissing me regularly... use a lot of tongue... and lube it up! dont be scared and dont focus so much on the damn clit... its too sensitive

I couldn't have said it better myself...that is exactly how i like it!:tongue:

Guest gabo
Originally posted by jrsygrl

I couldn't have said it better myself...that is exactly how i like it!:tongue:

half of the women want us to focus on the clit and the other half want us to focus on other things.make up ur mind already