Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Girls: Where do u put your ID & $$ when u go clubbin?

girls, i would advise to try and think of something new besides giving them to the male companions to hold...

I cant even remeber how many times ive spent other peoples money..or been so hammered that everyone forgets to get their stuff back so they go without IDs for weeks...

Get one of those wrist purses, sound perfect for clubbing

well since i neva wear bra's i stick it between my big luicous breats and squeezed them together so it doesn't fall out. But if at the moment they are too juicy and it slips out i put it in my panty. But when i dance with guys and they feel me up they are like waht is that and when i'm using the bathroom i always take it out and realise that my id is wet all over.

• 2 weeks later...

my boots are my favorite, or a little purse..if I want to dance I just give it to a trusted friend (sometimes my bf) for a few minutes, then buy them a round for putting up with me :D

if it's a casual night, I just wear pants with a few pockets

for you ladies who have the same hot date every weekend, my BF has my duplicate ID in his wallet all the time, just for clubbing

You can also get moneybelts and bra wallets that hang on your waist, around your neck, on your wrist or around an article of clothing. They're sort of flesh-colored and come in various sized. I got two when I moved to Italy, the one that is meant to hang around my neck I would usually just double-wrap around my leg instead and no one ever knew it was there.

I really like the binder clip idea though! :aright:

i fell victim a few times when some girls tricked me into holding onto their purse when they hit the dance floor. it didnt seem like a bad idea till guys started giving some weird looks..prolly thought i was a feg :blown:

everyone for himself and God for us all is what i say.........

unless i'm gettin sum later in the nite :D

My bigger (literally) problem is my cell phone... don't you ladies take your phones out with you? I don't leave home without it - in case I need to get a cab in a hurry (down here in DC sometimes there aren't any) or call someone in the event something really shady is happening - but I always have to bring a bag then, cause I can't put the cell anywhere.

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

My bigger (literally) problem is my cell phone... don't you ladies take your phones out with you? I don't leave home without it - in case I need to get a cab in a hurry (down here in DC sometimes there aren't any) or call someone in the event something really shady is happening - but I always have to bring a bag then, cause I can't put the cell anywhere.

that's true too. i feel like i always need to carry my cellphone w/ me just as a security measure

You can also get moneybelts and bra wallets that hang on your waist, around your neck, on your wrist or around an article of clothing. They're sort of flesh-colored and come in various sized. I got two when I moved to Italy, the one that is meant to hang around my neck I would usually just double-wrap around my leg instead and no one ever knew it was there.

I really like the binder clip idea though! :aright:

Yeah, I got one of those flesh-colored moneybelts and the other one that hangs around your neck when I went backpacking in Europe....those things are bulky though! And you can't hide those under typical snug fitting girls' clothes, you know? I mean, shoot, might as well bring a fanny pack! eeewwwwwww...... Thus, the binder clip idea. But you have to be careful when you go to the bathroom or your money/id will all fall out....lol

I usually don't bring my cell, but if I do, I put it in this really flat and tiny purse on a rope. When I'm dancing like crazy, I tuck the entire purse partially down the back side of my pants so it's not bouncing all over the place...kinda like the way those waiters put their check pad down the back of their pants. Man, the things women have to go through for practicality and beauty!!

Girls its really a pain for us to keep our stuff cause as one of you mentioned earlier most of our clothes we wear when clubbing don't have any pockets. Plus its really not realible giving it to other people...

so what I do... for 2 years now I have been using a very small and simple croquette (oh no I can't spell that but you know what I mean) bag. With a long string I tie it around my waist and the little bag hangs on a side. Its acctually a very cool accessory, convenient and sexy as it enhances your hips. I suggest you have a bag with a zipper so no one can get to it.

I give it to my bf, i only carry an ID and lipstick. And on the rare occasions that i do give him cash to carry, i don't particularly care if he spends it because i know he'll take care of me either way.

Before I would just leave my purse with the bouncer or bartender that i knew.

usually someone else will always have a cell phone, but since iv been driving into the city more, ( other than takin the train) i can shove all my stuff in a car, n just worry bout my keys ( which isn't any easier to hold or hide!):D

Originally posted by disk-ofreak

usually someone else will always have a cell phone, but since iv been driving into the city more, ( other than takin the train) i can shove all my stuff in a car, n just worry bout my keys ( which isn't any easier to hold or hide!):D

you need my key trick! born on a club med vacation...

take only the key you need off of your keychain. take a skinny hair elastic and secure it to the key. then, loop the other end of the hair elasic around the side of your thong, so the key hangs near your hip.

if you have a clicker for the alarm, though, not sure if that will work...

i haven't figured out a way to make this work with money/ID yet.

Originally posted by katnyc

you need my key trick! born on a club med vacation...

take only the key you need off of your keychain. take a skinny hair elastic and secure it to the key. then, loop the other end of the hair elasic around the side of your thong, so the key hangs near your hip.

if you have a clicker for the alarm, though, not sure if that will work...

i haven't figured out a way to make this work with money/ID yet.

Wow, that's a great idea for the key!! Thanks :)