Clubplanet Nightlife Community

korean food?

kken

Originally posted by scratchapella

are you sure it's on embassy row? there's one on 22nd, below k, by bally's. i heard it's not very authentic/good. . .the menu's mixed with vietnamese, chinese, other asian cuisine. . . and hella expensive. . .though, these days, i'd even go to chipotle if they were making kimchee jjigae :(

we need to make a trek out to annandale. kken, what about it?

Originally posted by scratchapella

are you sure it's on embassy row? there's one on 22nd, below k, by bally's. i heard it's not very authentic/good. . .the menu's mixed with vietnamese, chinese, other asian cuisine. . . and hella expensive. . .though, these days, i'd even go to chipotle if they were making kimchee jjigae :(

i think you are thinking of raku? this place is suppose to be mostly korean but with japanese also to cater to white crackers who can't tell the diff.

Originally posted by kken

i think you are thinking of raku? this place is suppose to be mostly korean but with japanese also to cater to white crackers who can't tell the diff.

well it's working, because I love that place, go there most sat. nights before I go out!

Originally posted by kken

this new place just opened up by embassy row, called yee hwa. reviewed in last sunday's post . anyone up for giving it a spin?

i read about it last week . . .

as far as korean places which give you the best bang for the buck, try hee been alexandria, this place friggin rocks . . .

who lives in alexandria, tiny don't you, it's near landmark mall but in the opposite direction . . .

hee been