Clubplanet Nightlife Community

james zabiella reviews

koky

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

holy s**t . James Zabiela was UN-freakin-believeable!! He tweaked, scratched, and bounced up and down for the joy he had inside. It was infectious, and even without his great attitude, he would've still brought down the house on talent alone. Jon played an exceptional set, well mixed and choose some real gems for us to boogie down to, as well as a few industry favorites we could all appreciate. Jon, ppl in the crowd were talking about how good your set was, FYI :D Everyone seemed very happy to have James do his thang, dancing and smiles abound

I hope Zabiela comes back ASAP!! What a great kid

just make sure ladies, that next time, you wear sneakers, because you WILL dance!

OMG!!!

What a great night!!! Once again I have to say that I love to hear JC spin. Great set and nice to finally meet you.:D

Now...JZ was UNBELIEVABLE!!!! I really didnt know what to expect last night and I was happily surprised! JZ had so much going on in his set I couldnt sit still. My feel were killing me and I think I fell off the stage once but I kept going back for more...LOL:D

Nice to see and meet some new faces....LYRIK...You are TOO funny, JCBLISS...you ALWAYS have me dancing when I walk in, thanks for the hookup, RUDEBOYWARRIOR...cant wait to see you tonight (if I sober up in time), DJREISS...glad I stopped to pick you up, thanks for getting me home alive LOL:D, AJ...nice catch :laugh: Thanks man! Much love!

BRWNEYDTROUBLE...great dancing with you, ERIKAMIKAZEE...thanks for taking your card back...LOL, PROUDOFY3...love the hair, POD...that last shot KILLED me!!!!, and yes, ladies and gentlemen....MJM420 was in the house...good to see you back out again man!!!!

It was a great night out with some slammin beats and great vibe!!!

BTW...the sound level, bathrooms and A/C were all MUCH improved...nice job!!!!:D

im so angry i missed it but something else at the last second came up. i wish i could have danced with brwnytrbled. :( lucky crzy c

this will be my off week i guess. damn i wanted jz's autograph soon to.

i am happy though sobespots just sent me free cover to armin and open bar

proceed to crap myself. armin fuckin buureen next week all u mofos better be there and representing cp. cuz ill be Crazy D week LOL

Originally posted by blendprod

............................................................................................................................................still out of words:eek:

i said it in my posts in the other zabiela thread he was gonna tear shit up & that he blew me away the 1st time i heard him ... hes a bad ass dj !!:cool:

:) I also want to give a shout out to Mr Movement, it was nice ta meetchya! It was nice to see Carla and MArco, tho I'm sorry I never did say hello..you're on the move :D next time...I'll see what I can do to get my BF to go out again tonight

:cool:

last night was the bomb ENCORE!! ENCORE!!

gotta give it up to james, i took off work too come down there , and it was totally worth it. he started off with a NASTY track that had the EVIL synth rips in it and got proggressively sicker as the night went on!!!

Jon thanks for everything i tried to find you say good night, but to no avail., call me next week.... and to you CP'rs it was pleasure meeting you all.

-MUCH LOVE- Matt

simply fucking amazing. Last night was the best vibe I have seen in miami hands down in years.. James Z was off the hook, the sound was crisp and on and oh my god, the crowd - thankyou - Nerve fridays are here to stay and I owe all to you guys - thanks for the continued:D much respect

Jon Cowan