Clubplanet Nightlife Community

james zabiella reviews

koky

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All I can say is that Nerve Fridays have really become fun. The sound last night was perfect...not too loud...clear and clean. James was simply amazing...dirty beats...scratching...wonderful selection. Jon, you are making it better every week. Keep it up. I hung out and got seriously drunk with LP and Alex from S34...the DanceStar USA crew...pretty much the who's who of the industry in Miami was there. Thanks again Jon!!!

PS - Light guy still needs work but it was better.

Originally posted by ogmiami

All I can say is that Nerve Fridays have really become fun. The sound last night was perfect...not too loud...clear and clean. James was simply amazing...dirty beats...scratching...wonderful selection. Jon, you are making it better every week. Keep it up. I hung out and got seriously drunk with LP and Alex from S34...the DanceStar USA crew...pretty much the who's who of the industry in Miami was there. Thanks again Jon!!!

PS - Light guy still needs work but it was better.

we are definitely getting there.. thanks for your support dade.. its nice to have something fun again.. feels like the old days.. ring me this week.. lets grab a bite or something..

best

Jon:cool:

Wow, sounds like a great night to all of you who went to see jz. I missed it cause im up here in O-town for the weekend, but at least jc says jz is coming back soon:D ...definitely won't miss it next time!

At least i got to see Andy Caldwell last night up here at AKA.

Look forward to partying with you guys next week;)

SS

Pretty,m uch everything has been said. I am now awke and finished editing all thepictures from last night. It was also nice puting some new faces to names. There was just so many people from CP there last night, it was truly a remarkable night. If JZ is playing anwhere in FL, I will be there and glad to hear he will be back soon @ Nerve. He was super freindly, mad skills, and tons of energy, he bounced in the booth from the first song to the last. The hospitality was freindly from Jon, and Biz thanks for hookig me up.

The fashion show was very nice and produced some interesting pictures.

There are so many good pictures I can't post them all here but here are a few. But the rest can be found here:tilllate.com

DSC00077.JPG

DSC00079.JPG

DSC00082.JPG

DSC00182.JPG

DSC00106.JPG

Oh man crazy night, finally getting online now fucking bellsouth was down all day....anyway ...OUT OF HAND last night ....had too much fun...Jon threw a great set down to warm things up, I actually enjoyed his set the most (music is the answer ;) ) ....did a lot of make up drinking since I didn't make it out on my birthday last friday. Met a lot very cool people last night....Crzy, digital7..good meeting you guys...good to finally make it out to hang with everyone from CP, its been a long time and probably showed last that I haven't gotten out much lately...I was bouncing around the entire night. Sound was great lastnight ...got a little hot in there but that dancefloor was packed, which is what I like to see :D

JZ was fuckin on...I was able to catch a little of his trickery and the kid was going off on the scratch pad, but the security wasn't feeling me standing where I was....but I have to say the security were very very cordial and nice guys. Sorry I couldn't stay longer, but my friend was ready to leave by 230...all in all one the best nights out I have had here in a long time!

Originally posted by lyrik

Oh man crazy night, finally getting online now fucking bellsouth was down all day....anyway ...OUT OF HAND last night ....had too much fun...Jon threw a great set down to warm things up, I actually enjoyed his set the most (music is the answer ;) ) ....did a lot of make up drinking since I didn't make it out on my birthday last friday. Met a lot very cool people last night....Crzy, digital7..good meeting you guys...good to finally make it out to hang with everyone from CP, its been a long time and probably showed last that I haven't gotten out much lately...I was bouncing around the entire night. Sound was great lastnight ...got a little hot in there but that dancefloor was packed, which is what I like to see :D

JZ was fuckin on...I was able to catch a little of his trickery and the kid was going off on the scratch pad, but the security wasn't feeling me standing where I was....but I have to say the security were very very cordial and nice guys. Sorry I couldn't stay longer, but my friend was ready to leave by 230...all in all one the best nights out I have had here in a long time!

hey bro

thanks for the compliments.. last night was off the fucking chain.. I had a blast playing and I am glad you enjoyed it... Muisc definitely is the answer.. anyways - big props to everyone for there support and bigger props to james mofo zabiela - he is the man! thanks again and see you every friday @ NERVE:cool:

James Zabiela...totally amazing ....The man has skills up the ass!!....WOW....From the 1st moment he touched the equipment ..you knew it was ONNN!!! :cool: That guy rocked Nerve on Friday...Zabiela...The man ...the myth...the LEGEND!!

Once again Jon Cowan..threw it down....That's his house..n he knows how to play to his people who visit his house....It felt like old times ..noo lie...GROOVE JET DAYS..n Cowan is the man responisble for keeping that vibe alive in Miami....thank you sir.

Again..James Zabiela..:D unforgetable!!

It was dope chillen n meeting some nu faces.and old too...

Nice to see Biz..Lyrik..Dan..Cowan..all there chillen to the grooves......

what a great friday night @ nerve. diabolique it was great meeting you as well. you have some incredible positive energy that i truely admire. unfortunately, i had to leave @ 3:00am but, i enjoyed myelf, big time. james opened up with some dirty breaks, eased his way into some soothing prog house and some twchy numbers that were refreshing. i'm sure thelast 2 hours of his set were wicked. p.s. jon cowan was throwing down bombs all night. what a set jon. simply amazing brotha. yes, ladies and gentleman this is bliss.....:D

glad to see a lot of peepz out @ my fav club nerve