Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ladies, why do you like assholes?

sex0nthebeach

:::sorry to butt in, i know its addressed to the ladies:::

i think u have it wrong - women arent naturally attracted to assholes...they seek many of the same qualities that men look for in women...namely, good looks, confidence, intelligence, sense of humor, etc. etc..."assholes" are confident and dont get all depressed when they get turned down...they get right back up and find another woman...with each experience they learn more abt women, get more confident, and they also get the law of averages working in their favor...leading many guys to mistakenly believe that women like assholes...

Unfortunately women need to be put down and have their spirits broken most times otherwise they will walk all over you. It's unfortunate circumstance of life.

Treat a woman like gold, 8 or 9 times out of 10, they will walk all over over the guy, probably cheat on them, because they know they have the upper hand.

On the other hand. Treat her like shit, and put her in her place, she will convey greater respect towards you, and you'll be able to trust her more as well.

Now I know every girl that responds to this will be like that's bullshit, I would never do that, blah blah blah blah. But think to yourself how many hundreds of times you've seen this scenario played out and then you'll know I'm right.

(Just an FYI I personally can't treat a girl like shit to keep them in line, it's not my style).

women don´t like assholes per se. women want a challenge, like to win a guy over and at least have the illusion of being able to change the guy one time. you don´t need to be an asshole to give them that challenge but assholes fill the role quite well.

also, the contrast works for them. if you´re a dick most of the time and you´re nice one time, you make the nice comment or action appear MUCH stronger because of the contrast to your dickhead behaviour. also, you make the women think that there´s a nice guy in you and that "the asshole" is just a shell that *she* just managed to crack a little. she thinks she is special now and wants to see more of the "nice" guy and see if she can bring him out. just think of how often you´ve heard the sentence "he´s not really like that, you don´t know him!!" after everyone tells her to break up with the jerk.

once the girl then starts fucking the jerk, he starts to get more "nice" towards her, just like you´d throw a dog a dog cracker or pat him on the head when he´s brought you your newspaper from the porch. he won´t do it every time she´s doing something good in his eyes though. think las vegas. think slot machines. you don´t get something out everytime you throw something in, only sometimes you do, sometimes you win big or only a little. thats what makes you hang on, thats why it´s so addictive. all that while still remaining in asshole mode towards everyone else. which makes her feel very special again.

i actually kind of agree with that....

i have athis one guy right now that would do anything for me and he treats me really well...but i KNOW i can get whatever i want and kind of use it to my advantage sometimes =/

the guy i really would luv to have right now....isnt the nicest in the world, but im more attracted to him...

so it does have a lot to do with looks...maybe the guyz with lower self esteem feel they need to buy girlz things to keep them around, while the guyz that know theyre hott can get whoever they want

Originally posted by ou812

Unfortunately women need to be put down and have their spirits broken most times otherwise they will walk all over you. It's unfortunate circumstance of life.

Treat a woman like gold, 8 or 9 times out of 10, they will walk all over over the guy, probably cheat on them, because they know they have the upper hand.

On the other hand. Treat her like shit, and put her in her place, she will convey greater respect towards you, and you'll be able to trust her more as well.

Now I know every girl that responds to this will be like that's bullshit, I would never do that, blah blah blah blah. But think to yourself how many hundreds of times you've seen this scenario played out and then you'll know I'm right.

(Just an FYI I personally can't treat a girl like shit to keep them in line, it's not my style).

Well....fuck you!!!!!;)

Wanna go out on a date?:D:laugh: :D

Originally posted by jerzeyangel

i have athis one guy right now that would do anything for me and he treats me really well...but i KNOW i can get whatever i want and kind of use it to my advantage sometimes =/

the guy i really would luv to have right now....isnt the nicest in the world, but im more attracted to him...

so it does have a lot to do with looks...maybe the guyz with lower self esteem feel they need to buy girlz things to keep them around, while the guyz that know theyre hott can get whoever they want

WELL, THEN YOU DEFINATELY CANT HAVE ME ;) HINT HINT :D :D

FLIP IS AN ASSHOLE!!

For real, he's a jerk. So this is true.

He played hard to get with me, and I chased his ass the last two weeks of school (I was a junior and him a senior).

He was playing the nice card. But TOLD me he was an asshole. I was like "Yeah right :rolleyes: ". Boy was I wrong!

2 years of awesome sex and HELL. I left him for about 3 weeks.....

He CHANGED. Ladies it can happen. I just think that something very BIG and dramatic has to happen. Maybe it's just that being without me so long he realized how good I am to him, but he changed SO much.

Not such an asshole anymore.

Like tastey wrote about the compliments and stuff, it's true. I do appreciate his compliments more probably cuz he was a jerk before and wouldn't ever give compliments or Love You's or anything nice.

But now, he's great :D. It's been 6 years and it just keeps getting better.... kind of like a fine wine. ;)

He still drives me up the wall, but I wouldn't want to be without him. :kiss2:

(sorry for the long ass post)

women want strong, confident and mature men. I have yet to find a girl who admits outright she wants an insecure weakling.

some women believe that the loudmouth/aggressive types = strong, confident and mature. They can't tell t he difference until after the guy has used them up like toilet paper.

If women would realize that the good guys aren't necessarily the guys making the most noise at the party, i'm sure it would save a lot of heartache down the road for us good guys and the women, and help slash down the population of assholes once they realize their shit attitudes aren't getting them what they're accustomed to. Booty.

Originally posted by jerzeyangel

yeah for some reason it just so happens to be that there is no chemistry between me and the nice guy. he is not my type or whatever physically. i dont *like* assholes, but usually the guys i find attractive have a mean streak. it is a bad trade off, i hope someday i find a guy i have chemistry with who is also NICE (lol i typed the wrong thing).

;)

Originally posted by cintron

women want strong, confident and mature men. I have yet to find a girl who admits outright she wants an insecure weakling.

some women believe that the loudmouth/aggressive types = strong, confident and mature. They can't tell t he difference until after the guy has used them up like toilet paper.

If women would realize that the good guys aren't necessarily the guys making the most noise at the party, i'm sure it would save a lot of heartache down the road for us good guys and the women, and help slash down the population of assholes once they realize their shit attitudes aren't getting them what they're accustomed to. Booty.

Amen brotha!!!

I agree 100%