Clubplanet Nightlife Community

juicebags

uncuthero

...I'd love to have a physique like those guys...not quite as beefy (i'd rather be really toned then outright bulky cuz I like to dance and alot of my moves are dependant on good flexibility and flow) but something along those lines..

..People always seem to hate on the health they cannot...or simply will not put the effort into, achieving...

...Gotta stop hating people...:aright:..

Originally posted by ou812

Sounds like self-loathing to me.

Lets put it this way. You claim you have never done juice yet you are into working out. I'll bet people have accused you of using juice. Heck, allot of people constantly criticize anyone who has a certian "look".

All im saying is that i do not merely fit into a certain category based on how i look. I am a person beyond what i look like.

I never really knew how much it stood out until i was showing my girlfreind pictures of me & my freinds in cancun before i knew her.

She laughed how there was a pic of like 10 guys & i was the only one who was tanned/built/etc. & stood out like a sore thumb

She assumed i would hang out with "guys like me", but my freinds are my freinds not because of a category they do or do not fit into.

Beneath my well toned physique lies a gilbert & a louis

You are doing yourself & others an injustice when you automatically categorize people.

Hey it just bothers me when people assume im dumb/shallow/insensitive because of how i look. I dont assume that ugly people are intelligent/deep/sensitive.

brandy, i still love you :laugh::laugh:

Originally posted by tommyarmani

Lets put it this way. You claim you have never done juice yet you are into working out. I'll bet people have accused you of using juice. Heck, allot of people constantly criticize anyone who has a certian "look".

All im saying is that i do not merely fit into a certain category based on how i look. I am a person beyond what i look like.

I never really knew how much it stood out until i was showing my girlfreind pictures of me & my freinds in cancun before i knew her.

She laughed how there was a pic of like 10 guys & i was the only one who was tanned/built/etc. & stood out like a sore thumb

She assumed i would hang out with "guys like me", but my freinds are my freinds not because of a category they do or do not fit into.

Beneath my well toned physique lies a gilbert & a louis

You are doing yourself & others an injustice when you automatically categorize people.

Hey it just bothers me when people assume im dumb/shallow/insensitive because of how i look. I dont assume that ugly people are intelligent/deep/sensitive.

brandy, i still love you :laugh::laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

i <3 tommyarmani