Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How do you ask a girl politely to trim?/?

georgym

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by tastyt

LOL, what is this, Jeapordy? It looks like you're answering a question here... but what question is that??? :confused::laugh::tongue:

What is "I don't understand why this is such a big deal for your girl where you have to go on pussy strike?"

;)

SHe is not going to do it. I have profiled her and can tell she is a feminist, is big into the au natural look, probably is a vegetarian, loves animals & is into animal rights, is an environmentalist, loves to smoke pot & is highly intelligent.

The point is that she views shaving as conforming to societal rules that she thinks are just plain stupid. SHe is smarter than that! & you know what? thats why you find her so cute.

SO deal with it & count your blessings!

Thanks,

Dr Phil

Dr Baden

Originally posted by cintron

What is "I don't understand why this is such a big deal for your girl where you have to go on pussy strike?"

;)

Ohhhhh- I see... she's asking why it's such a big deal for *his girl*.... not why Papa Smurf is making such a big deal out of it.

Take off those bitter-colored glasses and re-read the woman's entire post... :hat:

Start fake choking when your down on her, gasp for air, then fake pass out... When you "fake" come to, tell her you almost died b/c of a long pube, and she needs to shave.. A near death experience shoudl do the trick..

If not, just replace the lube for Nair, she won't even know.

Originally posted by gmccookny

Im not even asking to shave here, b/c i like some hair down there :)

Is there any right way of asking :worry::confused:

http://bbs.clubplanet.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=185702 read :rolleyes::tongue:

Hey It works be blunt . . . why wouldn't someone shave . . .

I also think that jrsygirl got a good idea, like tell her you wanna shave her and she can shave you or trim whatever . . so it doesn't feel weird for and make her think like is he tryin to tell me something :idea:

but then again bluntness doesn't hurt, its honest and can be brutal but eh . . . so is life

oh and gmc . . . I'm on it replying that is ;)

BTW is it really that bad . . . like shit in ur teeth :vomit3: IDK if its ur smurfy then u have been with her for so long why does it bother you now and if not express to her that it would make you happier . . . sometimes we have to compromise for those we care for . . . like an equal trade

If your girl won't shave because she is into the whole natural thing, I must ask, does she shave her legs and under her arms?

If she doesn't shave those parts then forget, give up, you will never win this battle.

If she does shave those parts then you have a chance. Explain to her that there is no difference in shaving under her arms then there is in shaving her pussy, except for the fact that you don't eat out her armpits.

Originally posted by skince55

If your girl won't shave because she is into the whole natural thing, I must ask, does she shave her legs and under her arms?

If she doesn't shave those parts then forget, give up, you will never win this battle.

If she does shave those parts then you have a chance. Explain to her that there is no difference in shaving under her arms then there is in shaving her pussy, except for the fact that you don't eat out her armpits.

Well she does shave her legs and underarms, but she says sometimes she likes a little hair there (i know, she's a bit strange :tongue:.)

And i don't even care so much that EVERYTHING has to be waxed.

So you're right. I think i have a chance talking to her about trimming down there a bit. I just have to bring it to the table the right way.

All the responses are so LEft and right. Either "tell her to shave it off, choke on it, gasp for air" or it's "ask her politely that it's considerate and that it's something i really want"

Eh, i'll continue to ponder the art of pubic hair in the meantime :what:

Originally posted by happyface

is she european? :confused:

she wasn't born there, but she IS european. Her heritage yadda yadda...~

Maybe that's what it is. Im of european descent also, and i like hair down there. But to a point. With her, there is no point.

Originally posted by weyes

how long are we talking, here, anyway :shaky: ? do you mean that she doesn't trim, at all? these threads are always a little unclear to me.

at all, weyes.

She has some feminist tendencies, and i respect a girl who can think on her own and be empowered.

But when it comes to personal hygene, this is just one thing i feel you should take care of.

Or, if you ain't gonna shave, take a shower 2-3X a day, cuz it is going to start smelling funky if you don't preen and plow :laugh:;)