Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Yanks Are Goin Down

Originally stated by George Steinbrenner

"The win against Minnesota demonstrates the spirit of our Yankees. We were treated beautifully by Minnesota, but our team had the mental toughness that only the Yankees can show. New Yorkers are battlers, and so are we. The victory was great for New York and for our fans, and I'm proud of our guys. I'm anxiously awaiting the winner of [last night's] Boston-Oakland game.

"New Yorkers support our team with their hard-earned dollars, and I want our team to understand what we owe them by the way we dress and how we play on the field. One thing that we hold dearly is that quitters never win and winners never quit. For us, winning isn't the only thing. It's second to breathing. As MacArthur said, 'Victory is essential.'

WHEN THE YANKEES LOSE TO THE OVER DUE RED SOX IT WILL BE THE FINAL NAIL IN THE COFFIN:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

FIRST THEY GOT BEAT IN THE WORLD SERIES

THEN GO BEAT BY THE ANGELS IN THE FIRST ROUND

NOW YOU KNOW WHATS COMING GUYS....

GETTING KNOCKED OUT BY THEIR ARCH RIVALS THE BOSTON RED SOX

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by bklyn4life

WHEN THE YANKEES LOSE TO THE OVER DUE RED SOX IT WILL BE THE FINAL NAIL IN THE COFFIN:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

FIRST THEY GOT BEAT IN THE WORLD SERIES

THEN GO BEAT BY THE ANGELS IN THE FIRST ROUND

NOW YOU KNOW WHATS COMING GUYS....

GETTING KNOCKED OUT BY THEIR ARCH RIVALS THE BOSTON RED SOX

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:rolleyes:

All this Boston talk is what makes this series that much more exciting. People were saying they would rather the Yanks play the A's... Fuck that... This is what it is all about. NYC is going to be crazy along with Boston for the next week + :eek: :eek: :eek:

Can't wait...

I have made a promise that I will not have a voice left after leaving Wednesdays Game 1...

Originally posted by mattm2o

Originally stated by George Steinbrenner

"The win against Minnesota demonstrates the spirit of our Yankees. We were treated beautifully by Minnesota, but our team had the mental toughness that only the Yankees can show. New Yorkers are battlers, and so are we. The victory was great for New York and for our fans, and I'm proud of our guys. I'm anxiously awaiting the winner of [last night's] Boston-Oakland game.

"New Yorkers support our team with their hard-earned dollars, and I want our team to understand what we owe them by the way we dress and how we play on the field. One thing that we hold dearly is that quitters never win and winners never quit. For us, winning isn't the only thing. It's second to breathing. As MacArthur said, 'Victory is essential.'

..I love how an asshole owner is quoting an asshole millitary figure...there's something cosmically priceless about that...:laugh:..

How funny and pathetic are red sox fans..........you are all preying for this like its going to be the end of the world. wake up already red sox are a second place team, why havent you people learned to deal with it already, they will not beat the yankees!! stop fooling your self to thinking there gonna win your only making a bigger let down for your self. YANKEES are the best and will always be the best , im mean comeon now yankees have 26!!! championships to the red sox which u can count on one hand probally. Give it up and save your self the agony of defeat. No Jonny Damon either...... got it must suck being a red sox fan lol lol lol lol lol lol...... LETS GO YANKEES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 2003 WORLD SERIES CHAMPS!!!

Originally posted by sandman1130

How funny and pathetic are red sox fans..........you are all preying for this like its going to be the end of the world. wake up already red sox are a second place team, why havent you people learned to deal with it already, they will not beat the yankees!! stop fooling your self to thinking there gonna win your only making a bigger let down for your self. YANKEES are the best and will always be the best , im mean comeon now yankees have 26!!! championships to the red sox which u can count on one hand probally. Give it up and save your self the agony of defeat. No Jonny Damon either...... got it must suck being a red sox fan lol lol lol lol lol lol...... LETS GO YANKEES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 2003 WORLD SERIES CHAMPS!!!

its :party: time!! :D