Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Question on effects of meth

xwave3000

Originally posted by SFsuperstar

i don't know, maybe

IF she did any other kind of speed with it.. maybe pills or coke or whatever.. then yea it'll keep u up for days.. but meth by itself... only two lines?.. no freaking way. But hey, everyone's got their own tolerance, so maybe you're right :)

All I know is that it doesn't keep me up unless I want it to.

I've smoked it then slept only like 8 hours later.

But let me tell you--there's nothing like the sketchy feeling of realizing how low you've sunk with a butane lighter in one hand and a glass pipe in the other lol

Tina is the one drug I'll actively preach against--all it does for me is make me so horny I want to have sex with the closest living thing for hours. I don't really get the appeal, and have seen too many wastoids.

But hey, if you're enjoying it and REALLY don't have a problem, more power to you...

Originally posted by it290

But let me tell you--there's nothing like the sketchy feeling of realizing how low you've sunk with a butane lighter in one hand and a glass pipe in the other

Yeap.

I want to have sex with the closest living thing for hours.

:shake: :shake: :shake: :shake:

Would rather do K any day, I don't do much last time I did it was in Ibiza in August, so it's not like I do it all the time. Don't feel addicted to it, and when I do K I don't do much maybe 2-3 bumps a night. It just seems Meth is way more addicting and harmful to your body. I would rather be down then up, but doesn't make me feel down. I just want to dance and socialize when I do a bump, if I did meth watch out I'd probably have a heart attack since I am naturally hyper anyways.