Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Fabulous Life Of ...

lollie60

So I've been watchin VH1's Fabulous Life Of So and So shows

I don't really care much about celebritites but wow - they sure do have alot of disposable income !!

I don't think J.Lo, Puffy + Britney are anything great but

when I saw how David + Victoria Beckem lives $$$$$$

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Tears almost came down my eyes becuz my life sucks soo bad compared to them ! LOL

So who's money and lifestyle do you wish you had ?

I wannna be mackin like the Beckems !! Go Posh Spice !

150 M in adidas endorsements ........Pssssssssssshh

Oh yea - Governor Arnold - now that guy knows how to live !

:aright:

Guest gabo
Originally posted by lollie60

I don't really care much about celebritites but wow - they sure do have alot of disposable income !!

Tears almost came down my eyes becuz my life sucks soo bad compared to them ! LOL

money doesnt make u happy... when will people learn

Originally posted by gabo

no it doesn't but I'd rather be rich & unhappy then poor & unhappy which I'm sord of right now.

Money doesn't bring happiness but it can buy a Ferrari, D&G clothes, Louie Vuitton bags , Manolo Blanik shoes ,a penthouse in South Beach ,trips , filet mignon dinners and for some middle aged men with bald head + bellies - it gets them laid !

Ahhh very true but the silly toys, redic women, and numerous other things can hide this unhappiness

Originally posted by phuturephunk

...Everyone wants the trappings, no one wants the effort that comes with it...

Very very true!!

Guest gabo

no it doesn't but I'd rather be rich & unhappy then poor & unhappy which I'm sord of right now.

Money doesn't bring happiness but it can buy a Ferrari, D&G clothes, Louie Vuitton bags , Manolo Blanik shoes ,a penthouse in South Beach ,trips , filet mignon dinners and for some middle aged men with bald head + bellies - it gets them laid !

I already own a ferrari, wanna go for a ride?

just dont pay any mind where it says honda on it, thats just to fool people. its really a ferrari tho.

what good are all those things if u cant be happy with them?

id personally rather live averagely with someone i love who loves me the same... than to be overloaded with cash and be emotionally lonely with only my "manolo blanik" shoes to keep me company...

$$$ would be nice... dont get me wrong.. but id never trade my happiness for it.

but thats just me... :blank:

If you want those things, you should learn how to spell them first.

I saw the same show like a month ago or less and it was about rappers and shyt you think Beckam has it made,well he does but the money Jay Z make sin a year is fucking incredible.......with his music,clothing and whatever else he does its over 400.000.000.00 four hundred mill,dam either that or I heard wrong LOL............

I should start rapping eventhough its not my cup of tea......:cool::laugh:

Guest gabo
Originally posted by happyface

I saw the same show like a month ago or less and it was about rappers and shyt you think Beckam has it made,well he does but the money Jay Z make sin a year is fucking incredible.......with his music,clothing and whatever else he does its over 400.000.000.00 four hundred mill,dam either that or I heard wrong LOL............

rapping is easy... all you have to do is start off with yo yo yo my name is (insert name) and I am here to say.... and the rest just make up as you go.:tongue:

Originally posted by happyface

400 million.....highly unlikely

rapping is easy... all you have to do is start off with yo yo yo my name is (insert name) and I am here to say.... and the rest just make up as you go.:tongue:

Yeah dude your right,rapping now and days isnt like back in the days now its a joke, sucks B.I.G had to go so early the only one that I listen to.But those fuckers do get paid in full thats fo sho.................