Jump to content
Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
lollie60

The Fabulous Life Of ...

Recommended Posts

So I've been watchin VH1's Fabulous Life Of So and So shows

I don't really care much about celebritites but wow - they sure do have alot of disposable income !!

I don't think J.Lo, Puffy + Britney are anything great but

when I saw how David + Victoria Beckem lives $$$$$$

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Tears almost came down my eyes becuz my life sucks soo bad compared to them ! LOL

So who's money and lifestyle do you wish you had ?

I wannna be mackin like the Beckems !! Go Posh Spice !

150 M in adidas endorsements ........Pssssssssssshh

Oh yea - Governor Arnold - now that guy knows how to live !

:aright:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I specifically avoided the Posh and Becks episode b/c i new i would end up upset.........their house alone is called "the other buckingham palace" so i knew everything else would be over the top..................lucky beotchh!!!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest gabo
Originally posted by lollie60

So I've been watchin VH1's Fabulous Life Of So and So shows

I don't really care much about celebritites but wow - they sure do have alot of disposable income !!

I don't think J.Lo, Puffy + Britney are anything great but

when I saw how David + Victoria Beckem lives $$$$$$

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Tears almost came down my eyes becuz my life sucks soo bad compared to them ! LOL

So who's money and lifestyle do you wish you had ?

I wannna be mackin like the Beckems !! Go Posh Spice !

150 M in adidas endorsements ........Pssssssssssshh

Oh yea - Governor Arnold - now that guy knows how to live !

:aright:

money doesnt make u happy... when will people learn

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by gabo

money doesnt make u happy... when will people learn

no it doesn't but I'd rather be rich & unhappy then poor & unhappy which I'm sord of right now.

Money doesn't bring happiness but it can buy a Ferrari, D&G clothes, Louie Vuitton bags , Manolo Blanik shoes ,a penthouse in South Beach ,trips , filet mignon dinners and for some middle aged men with bald head + bellies - it gets them laid !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by gabo

money doesnt make u happy... when will people learn

Ahhh very true but the silly toys, redic women, and numerous other things can hide this unhappiness

Originally posted by phuturephunk

...Everyone wants the trappings, no one wants the effort that comes with it...

Very very true!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest gabo
Originally posted by lollie60

no it doesn't but I'd rather be rich & unhappy then poor & unhappy which I'm sord of right now.

Money doesn't bring happiness but it can buy a Ferrari, D&G clothes, Louie Vuitton bags , Manolo Blanik shoes ,a penthouse in South Beach ,trips , filet mignon dinners and for some middle aged men with bald head + bellies - it gets them laid !

I already own a ferrari, wanna go for a ride?

just dont pay any mind where it says honda on it, thats just to fool people. its really a ferrari tho.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by lollie60

no it doesn't but I'd rather be rich & unhappy then poor & unhappy which I'm sord of right now.

Money doesn't bring happiness but it can buy a Ferrari, D&G clothes, Louie Vuitton bags , Manolo Blanik shoes ,a penthouse in South Beach ,trips , filet mignon dinners and for some middle aged men with bald head + bellies - it gets them laid !

what good are all those things if u cant be happy with them?

id personally rather live averagely with someone i love who loves me the same... than to be overloaded with cash and be emotionally lonely with only my "manolo blanik" shoes to keep me company...

$$$ would be nice... dont get me wrong.. but id never trade my happiness for it.

but thats just me... :blank:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by lollie60

no it doesn't but I'd rather be rich & unhappy then poor & unhappy which I'm sord of right now.

Money doesn't bring happiness but it can buy a Ferrari, D&G clothes, Louie Vuitton bags , Manolo Blanik shoes ,a penthouse in South Beach ,trips , filet mignon dinners and for some middle aged men with bald head + bellies - it gets them laid !

If you want those things, you should learn how to spell them first.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest gabo
Originally posted by i3itch

That's what poor people say to feel better about themselves. :tongue:

I hate you

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by lollie60

So I've been watchin VH1's Fabulous Life Of So and So shows

I don't really care much about celebritites but wow - they sure do have alot of disposable income !!

I don't think J.Lo, Puffy + Britney are anything great but

when I saw how David + Victoria Beckem lives $$$$$$

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Tears almost came down my eyes becuz my life sucks soo bad compared to them ! LOL

So who's money and lifestyle do you wish you had ?

I wannna be mackin like the Beckems !! Go Posh Spice !

150 M in adidas endorsements ........Pssssssssssshh

Oh yea - Governor Arnold - now that guy knows how to live !

:aright:

I saw the same show like a month ago or less and it was about rappers and shyt you think Beckam has it made,well he does but the money Jay Z make sin a year is fucking incredible.......with his music,clothing and whatever else he does its over 400.000.000.00 four hundred mill,dam either that or I heard wrong LOL............

I should start rapping eventhough its not my cup of tea......:cool::laugh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest gabo
Originally posted by happyface

I saw the same show like a month ago or less and it was about rappers and shyt you think Beckam has it made,well he does but the money Jay Z make sin a year is fucking incredible.......with his music,clothing and whatever else he does its over 400.000.000.00 four hundred mill,dam either that or I heard wrong LOL............

I should start rapping eventhough its not my cup of tea......:cool::laugh:

rapping is easy... all you have to do is start off with yo yo yo my name is (insert name) and I am here to say.... and the rest just make up as you go.:tongue:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by happyface

I saw the same show like a month ago or less and it was about rappers and shyt you think Beckam has it made,well he does but the money Jay Z make sin a year is fucking incredible.......with his music,clothing and whatever else he does its over 400.000.000.00 four hundred mill,dam either that or I heard wrong LOL............

I should start rapping eventhough its not my cup of tea......:cool::laugh:

400 million.....highly unlikely

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by gabo

rapping is easy... all you have to do is start off with yo yo yo my name is (insert name) and I am here to say.... and the rest just make up as you go.:tongue:

Yeah dude your right,rapping now and days isnt like back in the days now its a joke, sucks B.I.G had to go so early the only one that I listen to.But those fuckers do get paid in full thats fo sho.................

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

×