Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Had a great time at Arc,but......

sfqueen

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by djinnom

Not only have you proven that you are a fucking idiot, you contradict your own complaint by making a derogatory complaint like that. Also, my "Engrish" is fine. If you can't handle a little run-on sentence, maybe you should stop visiting message boards altogether.

I also see you are one tool less of a full toolbox there, my friend! Did you miss the sarcasm lesson during your ESL class? Keep digging, Watson! :laugh:

Both of you chinks just shut the fuck up!!! :mad:

Just kidding.......LOL, seriously though, it's just a matter of having respect for yourself and other people. Don't look all cracked out and crazy, maybe they do that so no one will want to go near them anyway!

I dance in "their" sections from time to time, I wish somebody WOULD fuckin tell ME to move!! :laugh:

Met a cool-ass Asian kid the other morning at Morillo's afterhours. He looked like he was going THROUGH it so I gave him a strawberry Halls and he rubbed my back for me. :)

Originally posted by jaysea

i have a quick question

WHY must some tool post a pic, that says' OWNED" or something....

its so gay, and really annoying....

TOOL BOX

He's trying to be witty or funny

Just sad

I wish i had that much time on my hands, but i have a job

Originally posted by sfqueen

the only downfall was down right RUDENESS of some of the Asians up in there.I know it was a full moon last night but DAMM! have some fucking respect for people.Hardly have any problems with them but last night/morning was fucking crazy.

Danny T U THE man!!!!

Yea the zipperheads for the most part have no manners, never say excuse me or anything or they plow right into you, maybe they can't see well :laugh:

OK, people, I'm ASIAN....yes, asian...funny, I agree with some of you, but it's getting ridiculous when people start STEREOTYPING. It's too bad that the asians who act plain stupid make the rest of us look bad. And I am not conceited...these are my observations:

I went to Exit a month ago (and haven't been back) and saw Chinatown there. I said this on another post: I don't care if you're a 12 year old alien Mars, as long as you're having fun, dancing your butt off, and not causing trouble/NOT ACTING STUPID, then gee, have at it.

Anyway, I saw these asian folks throwing their heads around and violently shaking each other's shoulders and I was thinking "What the F#%K is that??!?" It looked so stupid. I seriously wanted to go scream at this girl to take her guy home because he was throwing his head all over the place. I mean, what the heck IS that?? I was so disgusted. Annoyed. Just plain pissed off.

I went to Arc a coupla weeks ago to see Sander Kleinenberg and these asian girls were so high off of who-the-heck-knows-what that they couldn't stand up straight. So they were all hunched over holding on for dear life onto one of the columns while STILL trying to dance. And then, there were FOUR of them worshipping the column! I mean, damn, if you can't stand up straight because you're so high off of crap, then what the heck are you doing in a club??? You're gonna hurt someone! And look STUPID while at it. And make the rest of us look bad. :blown:

I go party at Glow in DC too because I used to live down there. Glow has it's own asian corner, but for the most part, they don't bother you. But I hear they always pick fights amongst themselves...geez....grow up.

Anyway, my point is...yes, I'm seeing the same stupid crap that some of y'all are speaking of: SOME, and I say, SOME of these asians looking like fools because they are so high they can't dance straight and they are OBVIOUSLY NOT THERE FOR THE MUSIC and just shaking each other up and bopping their heads so they can enhance the effect of whatever drug they're taking. It's disgusting. It's embarrassing. And I'm sorry to say this, but I haven't seen many non-asians doing this (I'm sure there are, just haven't seen them.). Damn, I'm beginning to sound like a hypocrite saying that all these asians look stupid, but like I said, SOME of these people are looking stupid. NOT ALL OF THEM.

And I'm not some girl that thinks she's all high & mighty...I just wanted to say that there are actually asian people out there like me who are out clubbing because I actually ENJOY the music and am musically educated and actually appreciate the various DJs that come to town. I'm not some teeny bopper who goes out to get messed up and spend the entire night sitting on a speaker...I'm a 20-something year old yup. I can probably out dance a number of you all under the table and all I need is a coupla cosmos. When I go out clubbing, I really dance my heart out and love it when I see other people on the floor that are even better dancers to inspire me. I DON'T do drugs--NEVER HAVE, NEVER WILL. Shoot, I don't care if you do drugs, as long as you DON'T LOOK STUPID, then feel free. And when people bump into me in a club and apologize, I acknowledge them with a nod or smile. If I bump into others, then I apologize. It's common courtesy.

And y'all might think this is crazy, but my boyfriend (who's 100 times more musically educated & savvy about trance/house music than anyone I know) and I actually love to dance with photons and/or glowsticks and WE DO NOT DO ANY DRUGS. NOR do we dance with glowsticks to give shows to e-tards. Heck, the dude hardly drinks and he'll go at it with his glowsticks all night.

So before you go stereotyping asian people, just remember not all of them are fked up fools like the ones I've/we've been seeing. So stop stereotyping!!!!!!! Arghh....

Anyway, I'm off my soapbox now...

I'm with you. I'm asian as well and I feel the same way. But careful, you'll probably get crap about making statements like this like I have.

Like I said in an earlier post, I don't care what anyone else is doing as long as it's either not bothering anyone else or contributing to the overall vibe of the evening. When I get shit like "this is our seats for the rest of the night, get the fuck out of here" comments from some fellow asians in THREE separate clubs on multiple and separate occasions, it does get a little old.

But you are absolutely right. I go with mostly asians to these things but we are there to have fun, dance and maybe even socialize a bit. And if we bump into ppl, we apologize and expect the same. You are right. Common courtesy. It's not too much to ask of EVERYONE. So not all of us are e-tards. So plz cut it with the stereotypes and over-generalizations.

Those of you who keep making stupid ass racist comments, y'all can kiss my ass.

Well gawd dang Billy Joe Bob. What are all these gawd dang Asians doin’ all up in our club.

Ignorance abounds! This is actually the first time that I actually checked out the forums here. If most of what I see here is representative of the New York clubber, it’s really no wonder the scene sucks!

News flash …. “Asians are still a minority†and minorities stand out. The only reason you really even remember them at all is because of their eyes. Fact is, that is probably all that you remember about them, aside from the fact that they were rude. When was the last time someone came up to you and said, “You have an interesting look, what are you white?†My eyes are slanted, but I am not Asian. I am Filipino! Although most people think that I am Japanese or Chinese (got a bit of both in my family). By the way Philippine women are called Filipinas not Filippines. Asia is a continent and Asian is a demographic not a nationality. Do not clump all Asians together and see them as the same, because we are not. People should be taken for who they are individually and not what part of the world they come from.

Now, on the flip side of that coin, you’re right. There is a crew of Chinks (I’m allowed to say that) in almost every club in New York that I will not even stand near just because I do not want to be associated with them. One of my best friends (a white guy by the way) always picks the biggest freak and says, “You know that guy.†I of course say, “Oh yeah, we go way back.†But you know what, that crew that I generally avoid is usually a bunch of first generation in America, kids, and kids act stupid regardless of race. Generally, it’s even worse for many of them because they are less socially developed than most people their age because they have been segregated by language barriers and racism. I am not saying that this is the case for all of them, just some. But you know what, for every crew like them, there is at least five crews of white kids that act just as stupid (Demographics again). Like I said before, it’s the eyes. As if, some rude, white guy never bumped into you. White guys don’t do that, right? Or was it that it was not some white guy, it was just a guy and he may have been by himself or he may have been with a whole crew, but you couldn’t tell, because there was nothing as obvious as the whole crew having slanted eyes.

And as for their dancing, if you can call it that. You’re totally right. That sounds retarded. But, sorry, white people wear the bad dancing crown. Be real now, you all know it’s true. As if, there isn’t some crazy feet, out of beat, white guy doing the river dance swearing that he’s got his swerve on at every single club in New York.

As for the drugs, imagine the nerve doing drugs at a juice bar. Get a clue clubs and drugs go hand in hand. Anyone who says different is lying. Now and then, I like to get so wasted that I can’t even see straight let alone walk. I’m sure all … well … most of you do also, on occasion if not with drugs, then alcohol.

Anyway, shouldn’t this all be about the music anyway? When I’m holding up the wall with my tongue hanging out of the side of my mouth, I can still hear the music and that is what I go out for in the first place. Anyone that doesn’t realize that the good music and the good crowd (with some exceptions) got a divorce a long, long time ago has got to be blind. Good crowd = chi-chi and Good music = dir-ty. Haven’t really done Fridays since Vinyl was New York’s “best kept secretâ€, but Howells and Kleinenberg kick ass! I’ll be there when they are around again dancing my ass off, with my eyes rolling into the back of my head, with my white friends and another Filipino guy and if I bump into anyone I will definitely say excuse me.

If some of you are offended by my references to you as “white peopleâ€. Good! Turnabout is fair play; and besides, if you are offended you’re probably a racist anyway. Ha ha. God damn white people! Peace out, round eyes. See, ignorance and racism are infectious. Don’t catch it. Hate the person not the people.

\ /

~ My smilie

:laugh: Close, eyes kind of slanted, but it should be yellow right?

• 2 months later...

Asian Shoulder Shake Dance= A.S.S. Dance. Asian ppl arn't that bad, except for those koreans. Everytime there are more then 10 of them in a club, they destroy the place. If anyone was at b52 on halloween or at a swerve party knows!

Originally posted by housedog

They are very rude. Most of them are too fucked up, to even walk, and the way they dance. :laugh: They grab each other by the shoulders and shake each other. Not just 2 of them sometimes 3 or 4 at a time?

Let's recap this scene:

rude

fucked up

grab eachother by shoulders and bounce

shaking of each others

Its like a chain of asians shaking

Was I wrong on my previous posts re: having PVD at crobar and having these particular ethnic group OF DANCERS Not business people or Neighbors "BUT RAVERS OR FUCKED UP ASIANS ON DANCE FLOOR".

I forgot, when ARE ROLLIN and they are crossing from one side of the dance floor to the other, THEY DON'T GIVE A FUCK on who's on their way. THEY DON'T GIVE A FLYING FUCK AND THROWN YOU ASIDE AND DON'T EVEN BOTHER TO EVEN SAY EXCUSE ME OR I'M SORRY. THEY ARE THE RUDEST MOST FUCKED UP PPL I'VE EVER SEEING IN/AT A CLUB.

IS LIKE WHEN THEY ARE A CLUB AND THEY ARE ROLLIN, THEY DON'T GIVE A FUCK OF MANNERS. EXCUSE ME OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT?

ASIANS ARE THE RUDEST ETHNIC GROUP IN A CLUB. THEY PUSHED YOU, THROW U ASIDE, IS LIKE THEY FUCKING OWNED THE CLUB. I HATE ASIANS ON DRUGS.

OTHER THEN THAN THAT. I'M NOT RACIST AND I GET ALONG WITH OTHER ASIANS OUTSIDE THE CLUBSCENE. KEWL PPL. JUST NOT ON DRUGS!

everyone is seeing the light.

I'm a bit late to this game but:

My gf is asian as are many of her friends. I think that generally there are two types of asain clubbers

- those who have been here for a while and are really americans who happen to be asain.

- those who really live here but in an asain sub culture

My gf and her friends can't stand this second group out at club cause a large percentage of them do all the stuff you guys are talking about AND won't give the time of day to anyone else. This was particularly tru of Exit on a trance night - the ENTIRE downstairs bar area and a good part of the dance floor nearby were like this.

But the first group is just like the rest of us (though 99% of them love trance ;)).

I think that if a huge group of people from anywhere who weren't fully americanized hung out at a club they'd do some odd shit too.

Personally i don't give a shit what anyone else does so long as i'm not getting shoved around or tripping over them passed out on the floor.