Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Biggest Sluts

marcomaxim

i vote for the chicks who live in the middle of nowhere.

i remember in college, one of my friends had a gf in wisconsin (or idaho). she came to visit our fraternity and brought like 4 friends with her.

we showed them around manhattan, but they needed a place to stay. we had enough room at the frat house so they split up and slept in different rooms.

this one girl stayed in my room and i was a gentlemen offering to sleep on the couch. this was a good call cause the next thing i know, i'm getting blown out of the blue. next morning, all of my other friends had the same experience with the girl they had in their room! every night that week, BJ galore (but no sex) for each of us....really weird. i imagine like that, one can travel rather cheap!!!!

it was precious moments like this that made stupid frat life tolerable.

-g.g

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by globalgroover

i vote for the chicks who live in the middle of nowhere.

i remember in college, one of my friends had a gf in wisconsin (or idaho). she came to visit our fraternity and brought like 4 friends with her.

we showed them around manhattan, but they needed a place to stay. we had enough room at the frat house so they split up and slept in different rooms.

this one girl stayed in my room and i was a gentlemen offering to sleep on the couch. this was a good call cause the next thing i know, i'm getting blown out of the blue. next morning, all of my other friends had the same experience with the girl they had in their room! every night that week, BJ galore (but no sex) for each of us....really weird. i imagine like that, one can travel rather cheap!!!!

it was precious moments like this that made stupid frat life tolerable.

-g.g

Yeah...whats up with that...its like that in alot of other places.

in 2000, i went 2 Cancun, went home with these 3 girls, played the dice game, next thing i knew all 3 were taking turns at the same time, it was GREAT...but NO SEX!!!! i didnt get it.

They were like, the BJ is innocent, but sex would make us SLUTS, LOL.

:laugh:

Originally posted by echostar

personally i havent found a shortage of sluts in the tri state area...maybe i should hit up san diego some time....any girls without the ny/nj attitude would be a nice change

All sluts have attitudes... no matter where you go.

Originally posted by tastey

i hope you guys know that you´re digging your own graves by calling women sluts.

try this, when you´re out with a girl, rant about how slutty these and that girls are and i GUARANTEE you that you won´t lay her the same night or anywhere soon. because you are fuckin judgemental about women´s sexuality and they won´t be able to live out their sexual side unhibited because they fear your and society´s judgement on them.

even when they WANT to go with you, even when they WANT to fuck you and have orgasms, they CAN`T. why? because of people like you who call women "sluts" and "easy" and other shit, who just made it impossible for her to live out her wants and needs without fearing of being made fun of or suffering social punishment.

by doing this you fuck it up for both men AND women. both will go home sexually frustrated even though they both WANT to fuck. if there would be one thing that´d be good for everyone in the world, it would be to get rid of the word "slut" and the shitty attitude that comes with the word.

~~u r totally making sense (for once):tongue:

Originally posted by curreri13

loves to drink cummmmmmmmmm................

attachment.php?s=&postid=1779180 GOT CUMMMMMMMMMMM................ :laugh: :laugh:

i dont know who this is, but from what i understand i think its ladyshady?????????

but whoever she is ..................she is............GEORGIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek: ...........BBEEE.....UUUUUU....TTTEEEEEEE.....FFFFFUUUULLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D