Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Roxy Review

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

High point of the night:

Yves DeRuyter - Spiritual Feeling (Dolphins mix)....I almost lost it when that came on.

Low points:

1. No more live performances...PLEASE!

2. No gum chewing. Not only did i have to give up my gum, but they wouldn't let me get it on the way out? what are they going to do with a crate full of gum?

Overall had a blast aside from shirtless guys with bad b.o.

Originally posted by lalalandnyc13

the music was good the girls was so hot i had a good time from what i saw everybody was having a good time dancing there asses off it was a good night i was happy to see alot of people that i have not seen i hope to see you @ roxy on thanksgiving eve

Good to meet ya last night bro. You're a trip.

Great party!

Great night again, everyone chanting and clapping. Great vibe all over. Everyone chanting for Vicious before he came on. I just found these reduced admission tickets in my pocket. What is going on THanksgiving Eve? Is Johnny gonna be there?

ok, now i am just stating my opinion for the record. i have a feeling ppl arent gonna like it.

last night sucked, the music was crap. there was nothing to DANCE to, yeah u could punch ur arms in the air for like a minute, but honestly, i heard a couple decent tracks. the mixing itself was.... ehhh. and im just disappointed. i thought i was gonna hear good music, and i tried to dance, i really did. plus everywhere u turned u saw the same von dutch hat. i mean come on guys, really.

overall, it was ehhhhh....... for being so hyped up, there weren't that many people, fair amount but definitely wasn't packed, music was so so , beginning was pretty bad, only heard like a couple songs that had a sick beat, live performance was horrible, but i def. made the best of it , so its all good.

i had such a good time last nite....it wasn't that packed when i got there around 11:45, but it was soo good to see familiar faces that i haven't seen in about a year or so...

i thought the music was ok, but when vicious first went on i had a blast, but couldn't dance to much cuz of my back....the crowd was definitely good lookin, but i do hate the guys wit their shirts off....

overall, i was pretty satisfied with the party & left around 4:00 or so....