Clubplanet Nightlife Community

britneys new video

nSyNcBaBy

Originally posted by mssabina

i like britney and all but i wonder sometimes about the ensemble choices... what the hell was up with the faux collar and tie?

outfit aside, she did look hot :D

that was the only thing i didnt like............. but yea........ ugh :licker:

I love britney and was really excited to see the new video but i was a little just a little tinny bit dissopointed with it.

Because it reminded me of Christina A. video dirty as well as Brit looked the same as she does in all her videos, I wish she would do something different with her image, I admit it was far more interesting than "dirty" it actually has a story line but the whole dirty club scene (she already did that in 2 of her previous videos).... and Brit did cover up which was a bit unusual for her. Overall i like the song, the video is nice... but i hope her next video won't deal with the dirty club scene.

Originally posted by linabina

... and the end when she throws her up against the wall growwwl :licker:

That was so hot when she pinned Madonna against the wall....

Oh P.S. Why was Nick Lachey there?

P.P.S. Britney really is a big dork though, just the way she was talking and acting during the whole shoot.....even still, that side of her makes her even more sexy and adorable :D

Originally posted by thrillfire

I love britney and was really excited to see the new video but i was a little just a little tinny bit dissopointed with it.

Because it reminded me of Christina A. video dirty as well as Brit looked the same as she does in all her videos, I wish she would do something different with her image, I admit it was far more interesting than "dirty" it actually has a story line but the whole dirty club scene (she already did that in 2 of her previous videos).... and Brit did cover up which was a bit unusual for her. Overall i like the song, the video is nice... but i hope her next video won't deal with the dirty club scene.

i agree!;)