Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Curreri Appreciation Thread..

ghhhhhost

Originally posted by curreri13

i know a few things about u .....u little hoeeee...........im getting pm all about u ........u little hoeeeee

not only are you making yourself look like an asshole, but you're also doing it publicly

not only do you know nothing about me. but no one here does either. relax.

no one is PMing you anything..ever.

you're not even fun to fuck with anymore, you're just annoying.

and im not going to continue "arguing" with you about shit that isnt even true :rolleyes:

Originally posted by elementx

One of the many reasons why I have to get off this fucking island... Eventually with the tons and tons of shit that dwell on this Island. It is going to fucking sink... :mad:

I agree.....the Yankees keep piling up shit on their island and eventually they will sink like the Hindenberg

I congradulate you as a Yankees fan to be reasonable instead of a senseless zealout like most of the peeps that have rooted for the Yankees for half the time as you have and claim to be the same amount of a fan.....if I were you, I would think of it as an inslut

Originally posted by djjonstephen

I agree.....the Yankees keep piling up shit on their island and eventually they will sink like the Hindenberg

I congradulate you as a Yankees fan to be reasonable instead of a senseless zealout like most of the peeps that have rooted for the Yankees for half the time as you have and claim to be the same amount of a fan.....if I were you, I would think of it as an inslut

I do at times... But it becomes fun when you talk to people you know have no clue about the sport or the team. They only root during the post season... Recently I was in the store and I came across someone buying a Boone shirt. I turned to the lady and was like...

" What a great season Boone had this season, And it is amazing what he has done for the Yankees over the past few years at 3rd base."

Her response was something to the effect of...

"Yeah I couldn't imagine him not being a Yankee. " And then she said some shit about his homerun. And how he always comes through."

I mean I know it is kinda mean. But it is just so funny how many people have no clue they were made a total fool of. I mean I am not a dick at all. I just find it funny how many clueless people you can find out there. So many just in it for the moment.

Ehhh what ever... I guess it helps with profits... Selling tickets and products to clueless people. :rolleyes:

PS - Where did the Yankees come from in this post... I was talking about this freak from this Island... So many people just give this Island I unfortunately live on a bad name...

Please fuckin leave...

Originally posted by elementx

I do at times... But it becomes fun when you talk to people you know have no clue about the sport or the team. They only root during the post season... Recently I was in the store and I came across someone buying a Boone shirt. I turned to the lady and was like...

" What a great season Boone had this season, And it is amazing what he has done for the Yankees over the past few years at 3rd base."

Her response was something to the effect of...

"Yeah I couldn't imagine him not being a Yankee. " And then she said some shit about his homerun. And how he always comes through."

I mean I know it is kinda mean. But it is just so funny how many people have no clue they were made a total fool of. I mean I am not a dick at all. I just find it funny how many clueless people you can find out there. So many just in it for the moment.

Ehhh what ever... I guess it helps with profits... Selling tickets and products to clueless people. :rolleyes:

PS - Where did the Yankees come from in this post... I was talking about this freak from this Island... So many people just give this Island I unfortunately live on a bad name...

Please fuckin leave...

elementx.....you might be the one person i would like to chill with only because you are objective, and I think you are a good guy\

5th game we gotta hang out at a bar in LI..........lemme know, I wanna chill with my boyz and your boyz

Originally posted by djjonstephen

elementx.....you might be the one person i would like to chill with only because you are objective, and I think you are a good guy\

5th game we gotta hang out at a bar in LI..........lemme know, I wanna chill with my boyz and your boyz

No doubt... As far as during the World Series... It is probably an impossibility. I am buying/leasing a new car sometime between now and next week. Gonna be laying out a few bucks so the budget for this weekend is kinda low with rent coming up next weekend as well...

I appreciate the kind words... I am glad you approve of me... :rolleyes::laugh: J/K

Hopefully sometime I can make it out to one of these fucking meet ups that never seem to be possible for myself to get to.