Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn All: Help I Need A Picture!!

guest00901

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

Leave it to CP people to take a simple thread to the farthest extent!! GET LIVES JEASUS

:rolleyes:

you should be glad people care about you so much; some peeps just don't want you to make a mistake or do something you'll regret :heart: .

ever think of it that way?

Leave it to CP people to take a simple thread to the farthest extent!! GET LIVES JEASUS

:rolleyes:

Please- if you didn't love it, you wouldn't even have posted this. You know it, we know it- let's give up the charade, mmm'kay???

Originally posted by tastyt

As much as I would try to avoid getting a tat that I had seen on a celeb (and as much as you know I can't stand Pam ;) )... that one is HOT! :)

thanks u :) believe me i didn't just get it cause she had it, i initially liked it and it took me years to finally get it but i am glad i did because i didn't like any other tat i saw as much.. And its a tad bit different, instead of 2 diamonds down the butt crack its only the one point a little long..Cause its new i feel like a kid with a new toy, I'm telling everyone look at my tat!

Trancernx- hey U! long time no talk, how r ya?

wheres everyone partying for halloween?

Originally posted by girly

thanks u :) believe me i didn't just get it cause she had it, i initially liked it and it took me years to finally get it but i am glad i did because i didn't like any other tat i saw as much.. And its a tad bit different, instead of 2 diamonds down the butt crack its only the one point a little long..Cause its new i feel like a kid with a new toy, I'm telling everyone look at my tat!

Can I look at your tat?? ;):D

Originally posted by spragga25

Can I look at your tat?? ;):D

of course:D how r you? are you living back here again? And where the hell is everyone going out next week, that is if everyone stil does go out. its been a while since i have seen alot of you..

Originally posted by girly

of course:D how r you? are you living back here again? And where the hell is everyone going out next week, that is if everyone stil does go out. its been a while since i have seen alot of you..

How are you lil lady? I moved back about a month ago from the sticks and I'm currently looking for a job - such a bitch lemme tell ya! :rolleyes:

Not sure about halloween yet - I do know that a few people will be throwing house parties (myself included - I think), but I'm not if we all are gonna meet somewhere afterwards.

My old as is more of a bar guy now ;)

Good to hear from and shoot me an IM :D

You fucking IDIOT!! I asked for a picture!!

...and proceeded to admit to why you were doing it and also admitted youd post pics of it when you were done.

oh yeah you didnt want attention at all, this op was 100% top secret. :rolleyes::blown:

dont give Dyanna shit just because she's laying it out on the level.

Originally posted by majinbuu

why does everyone hate?

i dont know if it is hating. i think a lot of people think a tatoo is something that should be personal to you, i am sure jennas tatoo was personal to her and for someone to copy it is kind of cheesy IMO. i know dee said she planed on redrawing it and making it her own so that kinda changes things. who really cares. :rolleyes:

on the other hand, i also agree with trancer, it would have been easy to find a pic of her tatoo without posting here, although maybe she doesnt use search engines or something.

i think dee is a sweetheart, if she wants to tatoo jennas tatoo on her ass she should go for it. i do not think the people criticising her are "haters", they simply think it is unoriginal and a bad decision on dee's part.

i hate how everyone says hater when people voice their opinions. why would we hate?? i do agree that tatooing something so superficial is meaningless & a mistake. at least tatoo something that means something to YOU. by meaning i dont mean expression of lust over someone, i mean a reminder of something or someone you genuinely feel passionate about or something purely artistic & truly beautiful. why copy something that has been done, do something better.

:hat:

Originally posted by somebitch

i dont know if it is hating. i think a lot of people think a tatoo is something that should be personal to you, i am sure jennas tatoo was personal to her and for someone to copy it is kind of cheesy IMO. i know dee said she planed on redrawing it and making it her own so that kinda changes things. who really cares. :rolleyes:

on the other hand, i also agree with trancer, it would have been easy to find a pic of her tatoo without posting here, although maybe she doesnt use search engines or something.

i think dee is a sweetheart, if she wants to tatoo jennas tatoo on her ass she should go for it. i do not think the people criticising her are "haters", they simply think it is unoriginal and a bad decision on dee's part.

i hate how everyone says hater when people voice their opinions. why would we hate?? i do agree that tatooing something so superficial is meaningless & a mistake. at least tatoo something that means something to YOU. by meaning i dont mean expression of lust over someone, i mean a reminder of something or someone you genuinely feel passionate about or something purely artistic & truly beautiful. why copy something that has been done, do something better.

:hat:

i want a tattoo of you on my bicep

Originally posted by somebitch

at least tatoo something that means something to YOU. by meaning i dont mean expression of lust over someone, i mean a reminder of something or someone you genuinely feel passionate about

Like an Ex-BF's name!!!!! now thats a good idea... :laugh:

In all seriousness i dont really care if she tattoos a picture of the pope praying ontop of her Labia... i think tattoos are a bad idea something so permanent should never be taken lightly... plus i love pointing out people's shortcomings... it makes my dull life so much more interesting.