Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Martina Hingas

JonStephen

Originally posted by djjonstephen

soooooo not my type

a butch tennis player thinking she's cute.....

I dunno, one of my boys is infatuated with her, and I just dont see the attraction. It might be just me

ur sig is not even funny..a pic of an old man gettting thrown down..at least he has the balls, as 72 yr old man, to stand up for what he belives in...u must be a red sock fan..

Originally posted by skreech

ur sig is not even funny..a pic of an old man gettting thrown down..at least he has the balls, as 72 yr old man, to stand up for what he belives in...u must be a red sock fan..

u must be a bandcamp herb......watch out with that flute guuuurrrrlllllll

On a tour of Florida, the Pope took a couple of days off to visit the coast for some sightseeing. He was cruising along the beach in the Pope mobile when there was a frantic commotion just off shore. A helpless man,wearing a Boston Red Sox jersey, was struggling frantically to free himself from the jaws of a 25-foot shark. As the Pope watched, horrified, a speedboat came racing up with three men wearing New York Yankee jerseys aboard. One quickly fired a harpoon into the shark's side. The other two reached out and pulled the bleeding, semi-conscious Red Sox fan from the water. Then using (autographed Jeter) baseball bats, the three heroes in blue beat the shark to death and hauled it into the boat also. Immediately the Pope shouted and summoned them to the beach. "I give

you my blessing for your brave actions," he told them. "I heard that there was some bitter hatred between Red Sox and Yankee fans, but now I have seen with my own eyes that this is not the truth." As the Pope drove off, the harpooner asked his buddies "Who was that?" "It was the Pope," one replied. "He is in direct contact with God and has access to all of God's wisdom." "Well," the harpooner said, "he may have access to God's wisdom, but

he doesn't know sh*t about shark fishing.... how's the bait holding up?"

:laugh: :laugh: Pathetic Boston fans

Originally posted by nomembername

On a tour of Florida, the Pope took a couple of days off to visit the coast for some sightseeing. He was cruising along the beach in the Pope mobile when there was a frantic commotion just off shore. A helpless man,wearing a Boston Red Sox jersey, was struggling frantically to free himself from the jaws of a 25-foot shark. As the Pope watched, horrified, a speedboat came racing up with three men wearing New York Yankee jerseys aboard. One quickly fired a harpoon into the shark's side. The other two reached out and pulled the bleeding, semi-conscious Red Sox fan from the water. Then using (autographed Jeter) baseball bats, the three heroes in blue beat the shark to death and hauled it into the boat also. Immediately the Pope shouted and summoned them to the beach. "I give

you my blessing for your brave actions," he told them. "I heard that there was some bitter hatred between Red Sox and Yankee fans, but now I have seen with my own eyes that this is not the truth." As the Pope drove off, the harpooner asked his buddies "Who was that?" "It was the Pope," one replied. "He is in direct contact with God and has access to all of God's wisdom." "Well," the harpooner said, "he may have access to God's wisdom, but

he doesn't know sh*t about shark fishing.... how's the bait holding up?"

:laugh: :laugh: Pathetic Boston fans

was that meant to be funny?

:blown: