Can I be part of the BUMP HOTTIE Comittee..smokesum gets my vote

somebitch

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by naughtybabe

What clique thing are you all fucking talking about?...

And when did this become a clique or better yet

when did this shit become a High School...

This is nothing more then another thread on the

Bump & .... I thought this was the forum where

anything can be said or done...

Just let us have our fun and treat this men like meat.. :tongue:

They dont seem to mind so why the hell should you

(this is directed towards everyone) :)

*gasp*

such language :eek: !

:laugh2:

Originally posted by djjonstephen

you got it there tough guy

seeing as everyone on here thinks you are such a hottie :laugh:

dont kid yourself, everyones just being nice to you

i never asked to be nominated but ill take it as a compliment...listen maybe if you worked out a lil.. and got some plastic surgery...then you can look like me....learn to love yourself and then maybe youll have enough confidence to approach women outside of CLUBPLANET..

Originally posted by smokesum

i never asked to be nominated but ill take it as a compliment...listen maybe if you worked out a lil.. and got some plastic surgery...then you can look like me....learn to love yourself and then maybe youll have enough confidence to approach women outside of CLUBPLANET..

coming from someone that looks like they got hit in the forehead with a frying pan........I'll laugh it off. And ummm.....looks like you're the one that needs working out tons of fun, I still got some definition when you got nothing but flubber

Sorry thing is no women approach you and no one gives a shit about you so you put on this tough guy internet persona to make up for your lack of acceptance.

I said it before and I'll say it again, get off my fuckin jock strap

coming from someone that looks like they got hit in the forehead with a frying pan........I'll laugh it off. And ummm.....looks like you're the one that needs working out tons of fun, I still got some definition when you got nothing but flubber

Sorry thing is no women approach you and no one gives a shit about you so you put on this tough guy internet persona to make up for your lack of acceptance.

I said it before and I'll say it again, get off my fuckin jock strap

i already put you in your place last round so enough....like i said i give a rats ass bout CP unlike you who revolves his life around it...all the pussy you ever got comes from CP..which isnt sayin a lot..i hardly respond to your posts but yet you tell me to get off your jock :confused: ...to me you dont even exist..but yet you constantly comment and try to be funny...you're the one that craves attention dude...listen do me a favor...next time you see me at ARC or wherever...tell me how you really feel about me and dont say "hey SmokeSum..whats up?" with that gay asschin smile of yours...we can settle it then

Originally posted by dogekid

good, but i prefer..

"looks like their face caught on fire and someone tried to put it out with a rake"

ahahahhahaha

looks like smokesum just got OWNED!!!!

and as for you making shallow threats and asking me to confront you.......I'm not even going to dignify that. I just think its funny how you act like the internet tough guy on CP. I find it pathetic but you obviously find it entertaining.

We both know you're a little bitch and if you saw me in public you wouldnt say a single fucking word. Now run away pussy before you get bitchslapped by reality

ahahahhahaha

looks like smokesum just got OWNED!!!!

and as for you making shallow threats and asking me to confront you.......I'm not even going to dignify that. I just think its funny how you act like the internet tough guy on CP. I find it pathetic but you obviously find it entertaining.

We both know you're a little bitch and if you saw me in public you wouldnt say a single fucking word. Now run away pussy before you get bitchslapped by reality

got owned?? like you got owned by rizzo constantly right?? or got owned by johnnyquest?? :rolleyes:

as for confrontation...we'll wait till that day..and we'll see who is all talk...like i said just try to come up to me and pretend to be all buddy buddy like last time..you wont know what hit you

...actually maybe a beating will un-ass that chin for you

Originally posted by smokesum

got owned?? like you got owned by rizzo constantly right?? or got owned by johnnyquest?? :rolleyes:

as for confrontation...we'll wait till that day..and we'll see who is all talk...like i said just try to come up to me and pretend to be all buddy buddy like last time..you wont know what hit you

...actually maybe a beating will un-ass that chin for you

internet tough guy again I see

listen little bitch, keep making threats....you're scaring me, seriously!

you got something you wanna say to me, next time you see me, say it. Other than that next time I see you in public I'll bitch you out and show you up for the pussy you are.....then we'll see what happens.

smokesum the tough guy:shake: :laugh:

internet tough guy again I see

listen little bitch, keep making threats....you're scaring me, seriously!

you got something you wanna say to me, next time you see me, say it. Other than that next time I see you in public I'll bitch you out and show you up for the pussy you are.....then we'll see what happens.

smokesum the tough guy:shake: :laugh:

last time i didnt have anything to say to you..but apparantly you did and you failed to do so...

now i have something to say to you...and believe me i will