Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Can I be part of the BUMP HOTTIE Comittee..smokesum gets my vote

somebitch

Originally posted by smokesum

last time i didnt have anything to say to you..but apparantly you did and you failed to do so...

now i have something to say to you...and believe me i will

I had nothing to say to you cause you weren't as annoying as you have been recently......now you're like that gnat that buzzes around and you can never swat off and keeps on buzzing back and annoying you. So now you got something to say? Fine, I'll come to one of your corny CP softball meetups

:laugh:

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

your whole circle of friends are CP members...whenever there is a meetup you are all over it..whether its at a bar..or to watch Scarface.in fact you host CP meetups at your apartment

Pregame at djjonstephens...

keep hosting CP meetups at your apartment to make more friends

enough...you are sad, pathetic, go back to Rhode Island....you were more accepted there

Originally posted by origskeemr

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: holy shit!!

shit kills me everytime i hear it

btw.. wasn't directed at anyone. just thought i'd add some humor to the cyber joust

there's also "looks like they got hit in the face with a bag of nickels", but that 1 is kinda played

Originally posted by smokesum

your whole circle of friends are CP members...whenever there is a meetup you are all over it..whether its at a bar..or to watch Scarface.in fact you host CP meetups at your apartment

Pregame at djjonstephens...

keep hosting CP meetups at your apartment to make more friends

enough...you are sad, pathetic, go back to Rhode Island....you were more accepted there

ugghhhh

you're material is as weak as your game

this schmuck is trying to get softball games and basketball games from CP members and my life revolves around CP?

Let's clear this up for everyone.....my whole life revolves around CP. All my friends, my love life, my social life, my work life, my family, my heritage and my house all revolve around CP. With that being said you're still a pathetic jerkoff