Clubplanet Nightlife Community

this forum is shit.....I'm outta here

JonStephen

To the people that know me, i'm staying down with you all....but this board is as pathetic as it comes......

Nothing but a bunch of cliquee phoney broads seeking attention and a bunch of herbs thinking they are tough guys because they post incessantly on a clique forum......GET A LIFE YA HERBS

I shit on 90% of you on this board......you are nothing compared to me, and I mean that in every cocky, arrogant, ignorant, absorbing, self-centored, omnicient sense of the word.

Most of you people that post incontrolably on here are patheitic and the ones that bring this back to their personal lives (eurolisa most notibly) I seriously feel bad for you.

get AIDS

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

gee jon..i wish ud tell us how u realllllllly feel

how I really feel?

I think Bloomberg should be assasinated

I think Gerorge W. should be assasinated

I think Hilary Rodham should be assasinated

I think Osama should be assasinated

I think all Albanians should be assasinated

about this board? I think someone should shit on the post whores and let them realize they are a bunch of fucking dweebs

Originally posted by djjonstephen

To the people that know me, i'm staying down with you all....but this board is as pathetic as it comes......

Nothing but a bunch of cliquee phoney broads seeking attention and a bunch of herbs thinking they are tough guys because they post incessantly on a clique forum......GET A LIFE YA HERBS

I shit on 90% of you on this board......you are nothing compared to me, and I mean that in every cocky, arrogant, ignorant, absorbing, self-centored, omnicient sense of the word.

Most of you people that post incontrolably on here are patheitic and the ones that bring this back to their personal lives (eurolisa most notibly) I seriously feel bad for you.

get AIDS

thats great considering you have over 6500 posts :rolleyes:

dumb greek...go choke on some feta

Originally posted by atomicapples

it is the truth.. everyone on this board is fucking gay...

do i really need to start one of those threads where i come out and and diss everyone and their grandmothers?

cuz the truth hurts sometimes.

please do

ranting endlessly is somewhat entertaining

please do

ranting endlessly is somewhat entertaining

coming to you, this...

Sunday

SUNDAY

SUNDAY

BEEFJAM 2003!!!

POST YOUR BEEF WITH EVERYBODY!!

GET YOUR FRUSTRATIONS OUT!!!

LET EM KNOW WHO THE REAL MUTHAFUCKA IS UP IN HERE!!!

get AIDS

:laugh: :laugh: