Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Halloween Reviews...

c-luv

how was everyones Halloweenie?? Mine was really fun...me and josh went to the city and watched the parade and just chilled out till like 9....then came home, got dressed and went to Joeys...i hate joeys but last night was actually fun...what did you guys do?:D

...that was perhaps one of the best halloweens i can remember...two regrets:

1) not making marko, mark and meli's party

2) not finding a party with a contest (me thinks i wouldve won)

...i def decided to go out and had my friend pick up a priest's robe...after work, i went to the gym, and on the way home i picked up a doll that was about three feet high from another friend...i went home and got ready....yes...i was...

A Catholic Priest

(priest outfit with a little boy strapped to my crotch facing in - pics to come later)

...we hit morristown to preparty...a couple of sangrias and some grub...then to the village...met up with marci and z at open air...then finally to Swim for the sexy party where i got to see nills, maudy, amy, rackham, kat and sai...all current or former cpers i havent seen in the longest time....i rehashed the buzz with some cap'n and cokes...danced with the little guy for the fans...and finally came home at 6am...got up at 8am to be here at work...

...i have to say the costume was the talk of the town - to my surprise...i thought they're be a lot more but that wasnt the case...i made sooo many people laugh which in turn made me laugh...it was great to ham it up and make people's halloween memorable...i think i had my pic taken like 20 times...it was crazy...

Originally posted by phatman

How come i never hear about these shindigs :(

Well, i had a blast at the parade. We first just watched the floats drift by on the corner of 6th and Spring street, and then me and smurfette jumped into the parade itself!

It was such an incredible feeling, walking alongside all these people in stupendous costumes, made with such originality and flair.

And everyone in the parade was getting into their character.

I had my guitar slung on my back, and people were strummin' the strings quite a bit.

It was a BLAST :hat:

...danced with the little guy for the fans...

:laugh2: . . . u were so awesome man!!!

i had fun last night...lots of old friends, lots of new friends...but missed the friends that were way up in the hills... :(

btw...Nick, way to go for getting home a half hour after Z and I did....traffic sux! :blown:

went to Viscaya....awesome spot, no cover and free drinks from 9-11

I was waiting for my peeps to show up (the place is located on 7th and 21st) and I was just walking around looking for a deli and I noticed the streets were lined with people clapping and taking pictures......then it hit me, I was in the middle of the parade....LOLz. Once I got out of the parade I got jumped by a bunch of BK kids saying shit like "you look like all my friends.....awesome outfit"

I had a blast. Anter Viscaya I went to Discoteque.....and wearing the costume I had on (a juiced up guido) I had every girl talking to me...go figure

I cant wait to see what happens tomorrow when I go to factory with my costume

Originally posted by marcid21

:laugh2: . . . u were so awesome man!!!

i had fun last night...lots of old friends, lots of new friends...but missed the friends that were way up in the hills... :(

btw...Nick, way to go for getting home a half hour after Z and I did....traffic sux! :blown:

...s'ok, i slept through the worst part of the drive...lol...plus we did stop at a pizzeria en route to the car - i made more new friends....:)

...that was perhaps one of the best halloweens i can remember...two regrets:

2) not finding a party with a contest (me thinks i wouldve won)

...i def decided to go out and had my friend pick up a priest's robe...after work, i went to the gym, and on the way home i picked up a doll that was about three feet high from another friend...i went home and got ready....yes...i was...

A Catholic Priest

(priest outfit with a little boy strapped to my crotch facing in - pics to come later)

...we hit morristown to preparty...a couple of sangrias and some grub...then to the village...met up with marci and z at open air...then finally to Swim for the sexy party where i got to see nills, maudy, amy, rackham, kat and sai...all current or former cpers i havent seen in the longest time....i rehashed the buzz with some cap'n and cokes...danced with the little guy for the fans...and finally came home at 6am...got up at 8am to be here at work...

...i have to say the costume was the talk of the town - to my surprise...i thought they're be a lot more but that wasnt the case...i made sooo many people laugh which in turn made me laugh...it was great to ham it up and make people's halloween memorable...i think i had my pic taken like 20 times...it was crazy...

@ the Lunatarium party there were sooo many priests ...and their girlfriends' were dressed up a catholic school boys...

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I gotta see your pics!!! POST THEM SOON! :D