Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Loose Pussy

guest00901

Can you guys really tell if a girl is loose? How so? My best friend calls me today telling me he fucked this girl and that he couldn't even feel her cause she was so loose and hes such an asshole he said to her he couldnt cum cause he couldn't feel her and she said "well you jus have a small dick" and left :laugh:

But is this true, can a girl get loose enough that you can't feel her?

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by upjumpdaboogie

unfortunately - yes, it does happen. Do those Kegel's, ladies...

this statement is correct.....kegel exercises will get u into tight shape again.....its what they tell pregnant woman to do b4 and after pregnancy to keep it in "shape"!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

Can you guys really tell if a girl is loose? How so? My best friend calls me today telling me he fucked this girl and that he couldn't even feel her cause she was so loose and hes such an asshole he said to her he couldnt cum cause he couldn't feel her and she said "well you jus have a small dick" and left :laugh:

It seems like your living up to Jenna Jamesons HeartBreaker nickname SexybabyD.

I just wanna let u know that we're here for ya lil buckaroo.. All of us Cpers are gonna back u up on this one.. Right guys? Admittance is the 1st step though, so stop hiding urself under the he/she did this that storyline. So why did u leave the guy again?

Originally posted by darlok

It seems like your living up to Jenna Jamesons HeartBreaker nickname SexybabyD.

I just wanna let u know that we're here for ya lil buckaroo.. All of us Cpers are gonna back u up on this one.. Right guys? Admittance is the 1st step though, so stop hiding urself under the he/she did this that storyline. So why did u leave the guy again?

Buddy you still are

THE WEAKEST LINK!!!

Can you guys really tell if a girl is loose? How so? My best friend calls me today telling me he fucked this girl and that he couldn't even feel her cause she was so loose and hes such an asshole he said to her he couldnt cum cause he couldn't feel her and she said "well you jus have a small dick" and left

:laugh: :laugh: if a girl hasnt 'just' given birth, the loose pussy phenom is B.S

looks like a classic case of a proud owner of a 'nube' trying to explain his "shortcummins" :laugh: :laugh:

hey how is yours loose or tight

sexxxxxxxxxxxy u know my freind carmine i beleieve u wer with them on weds at lotus