Clubplanet Nightlife Community

happy birthday RALPH FALCON!

fended

I NORMALLY DONT DO THIS CORNY KINDA THING. BUT I WANTED TO MAKE SURE I BEAT MURSA IN WISHING YOU A HAPPY BIRTHDAY:bday:

PS. IM GOING TO BE BUSY IN THE UPCOMING DAYS SO WHAT ILL DO IS GIVE YOUR B DAY GIFT TO MURSA SO HE CAN GIVE IT TO YOU NEXT TIME HE GOES TO THE BOOTH.

TAKE CARE PAL,

NR

Originally posted by fended

I NORMALLY DONT DO THIS CORNY KINDA THING. BUT I WANTED TO MAKE SURE I BEAT MURSA IN WISHING YOU A HAPPY BIRTHDAY:bday:

PS. IM GOING TO BE BUSY IN THE UPCOMING DAYS SO WHAT ILL DO IS GIVE YOUR B DAY GIFT TO MURSA SO HE CAN GIVE IT TO YOU NEXT TIME HE GOES TO THE BOOTH.

TAKE CARE PAL,

NR

are you Klubvet?

Originally posted by fended

TAKE CARE PAL,

NR

:laugh: :laugh:

What do you think the odds are that Mursa says Happy B-day on this thread?? Probably the same odds as Saleen purchasing a trance CD.

Originally posted by chaflas

:laugh: :laugh:

What do you think the odds are that Mursa says Happy B-day on this thread?? Probably the same odds as Saleen purchasing a trance CD.

:laugh: .................Silence is golden sometimes , it really is . ;)

Originally posted by ralphfalcon

Thanx y'all! but my bday ain't untils the 7th! I'm still a youngin folks, so don't get ahead of yourselves. I'll be cuttin a cake at oxygen this thursday though. Only show up if you have presents!;)

Eureka! I knew it!:idea:

Only because I've been nagging ur old butt about turning the big 4-0 all week though:rolleyes:

Oh well...at least ya look good 4 your olden yet golden days;) :tongue::D:laugh2:

Originally posted by ralphfalcon

Thanx y'all! but my bday ain't untils the 7th! I'm still a youngin folks, so don't get ahead of yourselves. I'll be cuttin a cake at oxygen this thursday though. Only show up if you have presents!;)

:kiss2:

Congrats little boy! I hope you have a great b-day and rock hard BUCKAROO!!!

:party:

:pint::beer::bday: