Clubplanet Nightlife Community

New Paris Hilton Video

sobe2003

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

tell you what, I seen her a few times upclose, bitch is used and abused. She looked like she was like 40. Then again, I saw her at space on the patio at 10 am. so, you know.

:D

She was there with Terra Reeds.

I think I got A picture of her.

I know britney Spears Tried to getin space once and they told her she couldn' t come in.

:confused: wtf.

• 2 weeks later...

Paris Hilton sues over Internet sex tape

Friday February 6, 3:20 pm ET

LOS ANGELES, Feb 6 (Reuters) - Reality TV star Paris Hilton has sued a Panama-based Internet company for $30 million, claiming that it illegally distributed a now-infamous tape of her having sex with an ex-boyfriend.

Hilton, who describes herself in the Los Angeles Superior Court lawsuit as a model and actress, sued Kahatani Ltd. for violation of privacy, illegal business practices and infliction of emotional distress.

The 22-year-old socialite -- best known as star of the Fox reality TV show "The Simple Life" -- seeks $15 million in actual damages and another $15 million in punitive damages.

Hilton, whose grandfather founded the Hilton hotel chain, asserts in the lawsuit that the grainy, black-and-white videotape depicts her and then-boyfriend Rick Solomon in "intimate relations" and was not meant for others to see.

"Hilton intended the videotape only for personal use and never intended or consented that it be shown to anyone else or distributed to the public," the lawsuit says.

Solomon, a video entrepreneur, in November sued Hilton and her family, claiming that they slandered him by suggesting that he took advantage her.

On Howard Wednesday - does anyone have a link?

Howard Checks Out The Full Paris Hilton Sex Tape. 02/11/04. 8:05am

After the break Howard said that he watched the full Paris Hilton video. He said it wasn't the grainy video that was out a couple of months ago, this is the full tape. He said that she gives the guy oral and they even show a ''money shot.'' He said the video was well lit and very well done. Robin asked him if it's better than the Pamela Anderson tape was. Howard said they're both pretty good but you don't have to fast forward through the Paris Hilton tape because it's straight sex. He also said you'd think that Paris wouldn't be in shape because she's a rich kid. He said that her rack is nice and looks like it must be natural.

Artie said there's something about her being a rich, spoiled, vapid person that makes it even better. Howard said that the video was on the internet so everyone will have it soon. He said that they should have sold it though. Artie said he would give the edge to the Pam tape over the Paris tape. He said she's hotter than Paris. Howard said he saw Pam on The Tonight Show the other day and she looked great. Howard said he's not sure if it's her legs or what but there's something about her. He reminded himself that she wanted to have a sleep over at his place the next time she's in town. He said he'd love that and not even so he could bang her. Howard said that he couldn't give out the web site for the Paris tape because they might be planning on charging for it.

• 7 months later...

paris_star.jpg

From: http://bestweekever.vh1.com/2004/09/a_night_in_pari.html

Another Paris Hilton sex tape has surfaced. It's longer (12 hours!), raunchier (lots of drugs!), and Star magazine has the scoop:

"As Star first reported in August, Paris and sister Nicky had a break-in at their Hollywood Hills home. Among items that were taken include videotapes of Paris engaging in sexual activities with her ex-boyfriends Jason Shaw and Nick Carter.

In one scene on the video, Paris pulls up her bikini bottoms to display a racy tattoo. It's Nick's name tattooed on the right side of her buttocks. Other scenes show Paris in the back of a cab with former flame Shaw and in Mexico with Carter. Paris is said to be devastated that for the second time in a year, footage has emerged of her engaging in sexual activities."

SIZZLER!

the new video will never see the light of day - at least for sale - it was stolen from Paris' house in that break-in a month or so ago. anyone who tries to market it will get their balls sued off and arrested for theft! it wouldn't suprise me if it eventually shows up on the file-sharing sites but i don't think its there yet...