Clubplanet Nightlife Community

MTV "True Life Im A Clubber"

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

i have a feeling this is gona b soooooooooo shitty..sooooo long island/nj guido fist pump-ish..that im gona stay glued to the tv for its duration due to the "bad accident but cant help to look" syndrome

Originally posted by luztidara

Cool guys. This way we don't have to go there to laugh at you fools we can laugh while eating a bag of popcorn and yell at the screen like watching the WWF.

:funny: :funny:

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

i have a feeling this is gona b soooooooooo shitty..sooooo long island/nj guido fist pump-ish..that im gona stay glued to the tv for its duration due to the "bad accident but cant help to look" syndrome

:laugh: I Agree 100% :laugh:

Originally posted by Teknojunkee

and that right there is the only reason this episode will be a hit lol

Im a factory regular but it should stay off TV

Tek

It's gonna be people from sound factory? I've never been there, and after this episode airs I may never get a chance.

It's not just about SF. It also includes Neptunes. And 2 clubs in St.Louis. So it's very well possible that it might be someone from St.Loius doing drugs in the car. And by the way. Richard Grant, the owner of SF had complete say over what goes into the show regarding SF, so I doubt it's going to be too damaging. And all the scenes from SF were shot in SF over the summer, not taken from the DVD. Just figured I'd let you know that MattM20, cause we all know how right you always are about things....

Originally posted by berniec

does that mean that she's from NY and was probably going to SF?

...not looking good...

i gotta see the commercial again to make sure it was really her...she was def the one that they were talking to one on one and im almost positive it was her in the car...im sure the commercial will be on again sometime this hour and i'll let ya know

Etienne! :D