Clubplanet Nightlife Community

J.P. Quits Factory

Originally posted by muzikchick

Actually, you appear to be the narrow minded one on this subject. Give me a break.

The big picture is, I honestly didn't give a fuck what anyone was up to or how they chose to pleasure themselves, be it drugs, sex or music. I had my own agenda. Don't talk to me about real life, honey....I know what's true..........and the night scene is about fantacy and illusion....not to be mixed up with REAL life. Why do you think people get so hooked on it.

Narrow minded, get real!

So what were you doing there in the first place? I never asked you if you gave a fuck how people pleasured themselves so who cares? You obviously give a fuck enough to be dragging these replys on and on...........did the truth scare you? No matter what you think sweetheart, the factory was real life no matter what drugs anyone was on...........It existed and people were there for the last 7 years.............So your saying that once you stepped outside the factory, you left your "gay" alter-ego inside? Puhleeeezzzzeeee.................

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by deepwetkisses

So what were you doing there in the first place? I never asked you if you gave a fuck how people pleasured themselves so who cares? You obviously give a fuck enough to be dragging these replys on and on...........did the truth scare you? No matter what you think sweetheart, the factory was real life no matter what drugs anyone was on...........It existed and people were there for the last 7 years.............So your saying that once you stepped outside the factory, you left your "gay" alter-ego inside? Puhleeeezzzzeeee.................

I love the truth, it never scares me. Did I leave my "gay" alter ego inside, no.....while I love queening out (even though, I'm a girl), no one really appreciates that on the outside world. But trust me, it's fantacy for most.

I drag these post out, the same reasone some like to flip on the remote control. Amusement.

I love the truth, it never scares me. Did I leave my "gay" alter ego inside, no.....while I love queening out (even though, I'm a girl), no one really appreciates that on the outside world. But trust me, it's fantacy for most.

I drag these post out, the same reasone some like to flip on the remote control. Amusement.

Fantasy is spelled like this. What the fuck is queening out? I'm sure some dyke would appreciate it. If your so concerned with it outside the factory maybe you should turn into a lesbian b/c you make absolutely no sense whatsoever! I think its time for bed.........

Fantasy is spelled like this. What the fuck is queening out? I'm sure some dyke would appreciate it. If your so concerned with it outside the factory maybe you should turn into a lesbian b/c you make absolutely no sense whatsoever! I think its time for bed.........

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

LISTEN, THIS IS THE LAST POST TO YOUR NASTY BITCH ASS ANGRY SELF.

GET OVER YOUR FUCKEN ISSUES, I DOUBT THEY HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH THE NIGHT SCENE.

YOU SOUND LIKE YOU NEED TO GET FUCKED, IN A MAJOR WAY.

WHAT THE FUCK IS QUEENING OUT.....IT HAS TO DO WITH FUN....SOMETHING YOUR PATHETIC ANGRY SELF KNOWS NOTHING ABOUT.

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS TURNING INTO A LESBIAN....I DON'T DO FISH!!!!

TAKE A FUCKEN VALIUM, YOU NEED IT BAD!!!

Originally posted by ***********ao

I REALLY DONT THINK SO. I'VE BEEN GOING OUT A LONG TIME NEVER SEEN IT. I SEEN PERFACTLY STR8 GIRLS START MAKING OUT WITH OTHER GIRLS THEY DONT EVEN KNOW, IN A CLUB AFTER A COUPLE OF DRINKS

Well, I have seen it happen with guys. Some for money, some for drugs, and some for the hell of it.

GET OVER YOUR FUCKEN ISSUES, I DOUBT THEY HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH THE NIGHT SCENE.

WHAT THE FUCK IS QUEENING OUT.....IT HAS TO DO WITH FUN....SOMETHING YOUR PATHETIC ANGRY SELF KNOWS NOTHING ABOUT.

Umm I think you need to read a book about understanding your sexuality........You seem to be the angry bitch who obviously has issues her own deep rooted problems.....I think you strayed a little far from the main topic don't ya think? I had no intentions of making this topic touch so close to home for in the closet cases........You r fucking clueless babe! I have no issues except for the fact that you're too stupid to spell, complete sentences and admit that i might be right about the factory. Fucking is spelled like this. Why do i need a valium? You're the one who is all bent out of shape and hostile over a post on your beloved club planet. I'm just a lowly patron like yourself darlin. And if queening out is your thing and you get such amusement out of it, then you obviously are an in the closet lesbian who is simply angry b/c you find it impossible to show your true colors in the "real" world........But that's ok........you can always go back to factory and relive your experimental "gay" phase while under the influence of narcotics............

Umm I think you need to read a book about understanding your sexuality........You seem to be the angry bitch who obviously has very deep rooted problems.....I think you strayed a little far from the main topic don't ya think? I had no intentions of making this topic touch so close to home for in the closet cases like yourself........You are fucking clueless babe! I have no issues except for the fact that you're too stupid to spell, complete sentences and admit that i might be right about the factory. Why do i need a valium? You're the one who is all bent out of shape and hostile over a post on your beloved club planet. I'm just a lowly patron like yourself darlin. And if queening out is your thing and you get such amusement out of it, then you obviously are an in the closet lesbian who is simply angry b/c you find it impossible to show your true colors in the "real" world........But that's ok........you can always go back to factory and relive your experimental "gay" phase while under the influence of narcotics............And live the life you always wanted to live!

Umm I think you need to read a book about understanding your sexuality........You seem to be the angry bitch who obviously has issues her own deep rooted problems.....I think you strayed a little far from the main topic don't ya think? I had no intentions of making this topic touch so close to home for in the closet cases........You r fucking clueless babe! I have no issues except for the fact that you're too stupid to spell, complete sentences and admit that i might be right about the factory. Fucking is spelled like this. Why do i need a valium? You're the one who is all bent out of shape and hostile over a post on your beloved club planet. I'm just a lowly patron like yourself darlin. And if queening out is your thing and you get such amusement out of it, then you obviously are an in the closet lesbian who is simply angry b/c you find it impossible to show your true colors in the "real" world........But that's ok........you can always go back to factory and relive your experimental "gay" phase while under the influence of narcotics............

With writing like yours...............please, no paragraphs....just a continuous mess of anger.

Incoherant, to say the least.

I don't do drugs u dumb ass hostile bitch. I like MEN, the hot muscle model type looking men--Brazilians are quite nice. If I wanted pussy, I wouldn't be ashamed to admit it.

Good night.

With writing like yours...............please, no paragraphs....just a continuous mess of anger.

Incoherant, to say the least.

I don't do drugs u dumb ass hostile bitch. I like MEN, the hot muscle model type looking men--Brazilians are quite nice. If I wanted pussy, I wouldn't be ashamed to admit it.

Good night.

Oh I'm sorry muzikchick! I didnt know this was a formal essay or a term paper for that matter. Next time I'll make sure I get the paragraph thing right for ya......but make sure you use your spellcheck and invest in a good therapist. You definately need one. What exactly does a continuous mess of anger look like? Describe? So you queened out at the factory with no drugs? Nice. So admit it already! Come out at the factory on Dec. 6th......And stop dreaming about the men you only wish you could fuck..................:laugh:

-No Im Right!

-No Im Right!

-Shut up no your not, your an Asshole.

-No Your wrong Fcuk You dickhead

-No Fcuk you, go fuck your mom!

Will You People Please Shut The Fuck UP!!!! God Damn Go Back To Fuckin High School To Do This....:blown:

DT @ Arc Thanksgiving Eve Holdin' It Down W/ DJ Vibe...