Clubplanet Nightlife Community

J.P. Quits Factory

I hope that SF under Junior's residency isn't strict with respect to shoe wearing. The staff at Twilo was pretty cool about that shit for Juniorverse, and I'm hoping that won't change. Somone like Junior should know why people come to his venues, and sneakers are a necessity for that very reason.

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by muzikchick

TBath--you may as well be forwarned, the party is being called..............RAW --for MEN who love MEN. While it may be majority gay men, I am sure there will be straights there who are comfortable in this atmosphere. Opening night may be overwhelming for you, but if your comfortable in your own shoes, you'll have a good time.

Raw..... thas just gross

Originally posted by philtyb

yeah....this one guy I saw down at SC, or was it tempts had a pretty big tat on his back that said SF 4 Life.....I sincerely hope he is a man that loves other men....

that kid is the reason why guns need to be made legal, stupid people like that shouldn't be able to breed or even come close to breeding....

b/c they are all ignorant and stupid and have no fucking clue what the real deal is...........first of all junior is a sick dj and will definately bring the same crowd to factory as he did to twilo. Jp is going to be the resident dj at exit and as we speak they r building him a new dj booth.........last but not least is the fact that the factory no matter how much you want to deny it, consisted mostly of bi-sexual or gay men who's main concern was to show their muscles to the other freakshows there consisting of trannies, bi's, gays, strippers, whores, in the closet fags, confused fuckups, and the rest of the riff raff. So in my opinion, for those of you who say you will not go to factory now b/c it will be a predominantly "gay" crowd.........u need to get a grip on reality and face the facts that the factory, as an entity unto itself was always a "gay" themed club............u were just too fucked up on drugs to realize

it........................:confused::eek::laugh::idea:

Guest shortyrockrox

I don't disagree that there were plenty of gays, tranny's, bisexuals, etc, but it wasn't a "gay night", and now that is for "men who like men". that will definitley scare a lot of the crowd away just because it is openly "gay" unlike before.

really? what corner were you hiding in there bro? My best friend who happens to be gay got his dick sucked at least 3 times a night by supposedly straight guidos ..........hey u see what u want to see right? I mean come on..........there were "gay" undertones everywhere in that fucking place......it just wasnt obvious to narrow minded individuals............u had a post-op tranny working the door and an extremely gay club owner and a bi-sexual dj and "queer" boys dancing on stage, a huge black tranny as the main entertainment and your telling me it wasnt openly gay? You need to look at the big picture...................What part wasn't gay? Even the drug scene turned gay........The queers started the whole afterhours party thing with crystal and then the factory wanna-be's caught on years later...................and the factory began to stay open later and later..................GET IT???????? THE WHOLE SCENE WAS GAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest shortyrockrox
Originally posted by deepwetkisses

really? what corner were you hiding in there bro? My best friend who happens to be gay got his dick sucked 3 times by 3 different supposedly straight guidos..........hey u see what u want to see right? I mean come on..........there were "gay" undertones everywhere in that fucking place......it just wasnt obvious to narrow minded individuals............u had a post-op tranny working the door and an extremely gay club owner and a bi-sexual dj and "queer" boys dancing on stage, a huge black tranny as the main entertainment and your telling me it wasnt openly gay? You need to look at the big picture...................What part wasn't gay?

#1 I'm not a bro

#2 I know there was a lot of gay activity going on, however SF was never advertised or promoted as gay, I know plenty of people that were not gay, i.e. couples, single straight guys, etc. Now that its being advertised gay it will make a big difference, I don't know how many in the closets cases there were, but I'm sure the won't be coming out at SF. C'mon a bunch of single straight guys that normally would have frequented SF, aren't going to go there now simply because its "GAY", I'm not saying thats right, but it is true.

Guest shortyrockrox

Actually at the Halloween party I was hanging out with 3 gay guys from out of town, who decided tp leave because it wasn't gay enough for them. it was hysterical though because they were hitting on my str8 friend and he didn't realize until after they left.

THEY R ALL GAY!!!!!!!!!! EVERYONE IS FUCKING GAY>>>>>>>>IF NOT ALL THE TIME THEN SOME OF THE TIME OR MAYBE JUST ONCE IN THEIR LIVES>>>>>>>>>>GAYNESS IS ALL AROUND YOU>>>>>OPEN YOUR EYES>>>>>>>>>READ THE NEW VANITY FAIR>>>>>>>>>GAY CULTURE IS TAKING OVER THE WORLD>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>SO DONT DENY, COMPLY>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>ahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa....................bro!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! if your not bro, then what r u??????:D

Originally posted by shortyrockrox

Actually at the Halloween party I was hanging out with 3 gay guys from out of town, who decided tp leave because it wasn't gay enough for them. it was hysterical though because they were hitting on my str8 friend and he didn't realize until after they left.

See......here ya go...........people are starting to realize.....they are thinking about their experiences at factory.................and they are thinking....hmmmmmmmm maybe it was a little gay...........

Originally posted by shortyrockrox

#1 I'm not a bro

#2 I know there was a lot of gay activity going on, however SF was never advertised or promoted as gay, I know plenty of people that were not gay, i.e. couples, single straight guys, etc. Now that its being advertised gay it will make a big difference, I don't know how many in the closets cases there were, but I'm sure the won't be coming out at SF. C'mon a bunch of single straight guys that normally would have frequented SF, aren't going to go there now simply because its "GAY", I'm not saying thats right, but it is true.

oh and by the way there are no single "straight" guys at the factory so i dont know where your info is coming from.............and how do you know they werent bi or coming out at the factory? And if you think it was never advertised or promoted as gay, you didnt look at all the fliers or you dont understand subliminal advertising my darling.................

Guest shortyrockrox

THEY R ALL GAY!!!!!!!!!! EVERYONE IS FUCKING GAY>>>>>>>>IF NOT ALL THE TIME THEN SOME OF THE TIME OR MAYBE JUST ONCE IN THEIR LIVES>>>>>>>>>>GAYNESS IS ALL AROUND YOU>>>>>OPEN YOUR EYES>>>>>>>>>READ THE NEW VANITY FAIR>>>>>>>>>GAY CULTURE IS TAKING OVER THE WORLD>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>SO DONT DENY, COMPLY>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>ahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa....................bro!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! if your not bro, then what r u??????:D

Whoa!! I'm a chick, or at least last time I checked I was!!! Hold on let me make sure..............................................................................................................................................Yeah no cock and balls here:tongue:

Guest shortyrockrox

oh and by the way there are no single "straight" guys at the factory so i dont know where your info is coming from.............and how do you know they werent bi or coming out at the factory? And if you think it was never advertised or promoted as gay, you didnt look at all the fliers or you dont understand subliminal advertising my darling.................

I have gone out to SF w/my single very st8 guy friends, they go for the music, and I'm not gonna lie the drugs, not for other men......although they are always hugging and giving each other massages.......i thought they were just "friendly" you mean to tell me..... :eek:

JK

Guest shortyrockrox

Great! i have a pussy too........

Well now that we got that out of the way..........

Where there are drugs involved, inhibitions go out the window....and people will do whatever makes them feel good at their drug induced moment. That does not necessarily mean they're gay. But, when you're getting a blow job....does it really make a difference who you are getting it from?? There are also gay men who sleep with women, doesn't mean they're straight...just a sexual experience.

Guest shortyrockrox

Where there are drugs involved, inhibitions go out the window....and people will do whatever makes them feel good at their drug induced moment. That does not necessarily mean they're gay. But, when you're getting a blow job....does it really make a difference who you are getting it from?? There are also gay men who sleep with women, doesn't mean they're straight...just a sexual experience.

YAY we agree on something!!!;)

So what's your point?

Great..........your entitled to your own opinion but you obviously have no fucking clue about what really went on in the factory.....................or what really goes on in real life for that matter...........as much as you would like to disagree u know its true.........your just one of the narrow minded individuals who didnt see the big picture................

Great..........your entitled to your own opinion but you obviously have no fucking clue about what really went on in the factory.....................or what really goes on in real life for that matter...........as much as you would like to disagree u know its true.........your just one of the narrow minded individuals who didnt see the big picture................

Actually, you appear to be the narrow minded one on this subject. Give me a break.

The big picture is, I honestly didn't give a fuck what anyone was up to or how they chose to pleasure themselves, be it drugs, sex or music. I had my own agenda. Don't talk to me about real life, honey....I know what's true..........and the night scene is about fantacy and illusion....not to be mixed up with REAL life. Why do you think people get so hooked on it.

Narrow minded, get real!