Clubplanet Nightlife Community

J.P. Quits Factory

i don't think he should either for that reason, but should so that his fans can go and hear him again in his venue before it turns over to vasquez...this is surprising to see since i spoke to a friend that went to the meeting there on mon or tues and they said that hes done and not spinning there again...would be nice though cause i just started going a few months ago

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by dkny8

SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 15, 2003

SOUNDFACTORY PRESENTS

"IT'S A WRAP"

THIS WILL BE ONE OF THREE PARITES

CELEBRATING THE ENORMOUS

CONTRIBUTION

JONATHAN PETERS

HAS MADE TO THE LEGEND OF SOUDFACTORY AND

TO PREPARE FOR THE DEBUT OF OUR NEW SATURDAY NIGHT DJ JUNIOR VASQUEZ

CONSULT OUR WEBSITE FOR FURTHER INFORMATION ON

THIS AND OTHER UPCOMING EVENTS

So JP wil or will not be spinnin' at this event, or any of the three for that matter???:confused:

I will reiterate what dkny8 has said...JP is done with Factory and Richard Grant.

And he also regretably told me that he will not be doing a classics nite as planned as a result, which personally I am very sad about b/c I was planning on attending and haven't been to Factory in ages.

As for this party Saturday, it is a "celebration" of Jonathan Peters and his contribution. Notice how it is worded. They needed to put his name on there to bring in people, they were smart. But no, he will not be spinning. Misleading advertising.

Anyway, what it comes down to is this--Junior will do just fine at SF...he did in the past, he will now.

And JP will do just fine at whatever new venue he chooses. His legion of fans are the loyalest around.

End of story.

Originally posted by rollindeep11

Im still loving this........your church will now be home to the chelsea boys....Now vivacious and paris will start getting hit on

I don't think the Chelsea boys are into Paris' look. As beautiful as she is, I think most those boys prefer muscle. I think she prefers straight men, anyway. I mean look at her.

Also, I agree with the posters who wrote some of these gay parties attract the coolest people....gay and open minded straights. The vibe is going to be so much better.

If you've been to Junior productions and you've been to Richard Grant's productions, you can feel the similar mindedness of that whole "theater effect" Richard so, goes after. Junior does the same....a party is a whole production. You can actually feel the likeness between the two....and that wasn't JP....he was just a product of Richard's guidance and expertese in the Industry. He should be greatful. Time will tell.

Richard Grant is a perfectionist and so is Junior--watch out!!

This thread is never gonna die, is it.:hat:

Originally posted by luztidara

So all the SF heads are not SF heads they are JP heads. Mucho interesante.:half:

not sure if u'r being serious or joking...

there are VERY few places were people are really fans of the club. If they are its often only on a certain night cause there is a consistent vibe there. Even Twilo people were generally either friday or saturday night fans but not both. Even though Friday's had different dj's they were all the same genre and general vibe.

SF firdays and saturdays aren't the same at all. And since only JP has spun there on saturdays people who went there were fans of HIS music and the vibe HE was associated with there.

personally i think SF is a pretty cool place in general and i've had a great time there on the odd night that DT or someone spun but...Saturday SF heads are JP heads.

i remember reading a post on the sf website were someone asked " what will you do when theres no more sf". i never imagined it would come true, but it did. feels like a bad breakup. what caused jp to leave factory? jp had a big impact on true clubheadz. im from nj and moved to florida 3 yrs ago but would fly in from time to time just to hit a party @ sf. happy to have attended the last theme party there. sad though cause i was looking foward to his yearly b-day bash. were will we go from here?:confused:

Originally posted by philtyb

and to think that people actually got "SF" tattoos....Yes, I have seen a few people with these.....

now they could be at the gym showing that "SF" off and giving off the total wrong idea because SF is going to be for "men that love men"

:laugh: :laugh: stupid meat heads

its def official...if anyone was listening to juniors world on ktu tonite, the last song he played right before 2 AM was one with a female vocal saying welcome to the factory...this sucks, but after hearing juniors set i think i am gonna check him out at the factory as long as its not actually a gay nite...im still gonna miss peters, its not gonna be the same...

Originally posted by philtyb

and to think that people actually got "SF" tattoos....Yes, I have seen a few people with these.....

now they could be at the gym showing that "SF" off and giving off the total wrong idea because SF is going to be for "men that love men"

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by tbathe

but after hearing juniors set i think i am gonna check him out at the factory as long as its not actually a gay nite..

Why not still come even if it's gay night? I've gone to Jonathan's str8 nights a few times and had a great time. There are those of us in the gay community that wish it was more mixed. Don't get all these ideas that you're gonna get groped.

its def official...if anyone was listening to juniors world on ktu tonite, the last song he played right before 2 AM was one with a female vocal saying welcome to the factory...this sucks, but after hearing juniors set i think i am gonna check him out at the factory as long as its not actually a gay nite...im still gonna miss peters, its not gonna be the same...

PLEASE - do give it a chance and come. Many of us want this party to be mixed. A proper afterhours party should be!

TBath--you may as well be forwarned, the party is being called..............RAW --for MEN who love MEN. While it may be majority gay men, I am sure there will be straights there who are comfortable in this atmosphere. Opening night may be overwhelming for you, but if your comfortable in your own shoes, you'll have a good time.

Originally posted by muzikchick

TBath--you may as well be forwarned, the party is being called..............RAW --for MEN who love MEN. While it may be majority gay men, I am sure there will be straights there who are comfortable in this atmosphere. Opening night may be overwhelming for you, but if your comfortable in your own shoes, you'll have a good time.

are u serious...i didnt know that...im def comfortable with my sexuality, lol...but when i go out i need to have ladies there, so if that is what its gonna be u wont be seeing me...

See, If you go with an open mind, you will learn that JR rocks!

Originally posted by muzikchick

Exactly, I am not gay, but I will be there with my sneakers on, something which would never do, but only because i know JR is gonna force my feet to move with his music.