Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Where do you think J.P. is going????????

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by richiev525

Well here is a better question....where do you want him to go ?? because lets face it all the good rooms in the city are taken...

if draper can find a residency, i dont think it will be that hard for peters. i just know jp wont play for exit. and if for some strange reason he does, hes a complete asshole

Originally posted by exit24e

deep would be nice but too small. I heard hes gona take over arc fridays.

bahahahahahahahahahaha, thats a good one!

from BE YOURSELF Fridays to "stick as much K and tina in your nose as possible Fridays." You should be over at the Comedy Cellar yourself.

or better yet, you can just call it "Mangled Fridays"

Guest shortyrockrox
Originally posted by djstevemelnick

from BE YOURSELF Fridays to "stick as much K and tina in your nose as possible Fridays." You should be over at the Comedy Cellar yourself.

I have only seen DT once at Arc/vinyl, but I saw a pretty large amount of tina, and K amongst other letters of the Alphabet!! I'm sure in ration to size of SF there is probably an equal % of crackajacks rollin around Arc as there is at SF.

I love all you hating arc queers (AND I DONT MEAN ALL OF YOU ARE).... Your eating it up that factory is coming to and end. Nothing but bashing for factory, why even post? I dont like arc but i dont come on the boards and bash every person who goes. What makes you think arc has no drugs? What kind of fantasy land do you live in? :blown:

Originally posted by bringda40z

I love all you hating arc queers (AND I DONT MEAN ALL OF YOU ARE).... Your eating it up that factory is coming to and end. Nothing but bashing for factory, why even post? I dont like arc but i dont come on the boards and bash every person who goes. What makes you think arc has no drugs? What kind of fantasy land do you live in? :blown:

they beleive theres no drugs bc their god told them, that drugs are bad.

Originally posted by exit24e

they beleive theres no drugs bc their god told them, that drugs are bad.

First of All, nobody has ever said that there are no drugs at Arc. However, in my opinion, SF has become ABOUT drugs, while Arc is more about the vibe. Yes, SF is about a vibe, which seems to be created by the amount of drugs. 2 Years ago I thought completely different about SF, but like anyone who has been going there for a long time that isnt "mangled" it has changed alot, and definitley not for the better. Yeah, i know there are drugs everywhere, you'd be stupid to think they weren, but facotry has become known as the "Cracktory" for a reason.

Don't get me wrong I know that therre are tons of people who go to SF just for the muisc, as I am one of them. I think those people see what I am talking about.

And no I am not a "hating Arc queer," just trying to make somewhat of a point as opposed to most of the pointless posts that seem to appear on this board.

Guest shortyrockrox

And no I am not a "hating Arc queer," just trying to make somewhat of a point as opposed to most of the pointless posts that seem to appear on this board.

If the posts are so pointless don't post:blank:

First of All, nobody has ever said that there are no drugs at Arc. However, in my opinion, SF has become ABOUT drugs, while Arc is more about the vibe. Yes, SF is about a vibe, which seems to be created by the amount of drugs. 2 Years ago I thought completely different about SF, but like anyone who has been going there for a long time that isnt "mangled" it has changed alot, and definitley not for the better. Yeah, i know there are drugs everywhere, you'd be stupid to think they weren, but facotry has become known as the "Cracktory" for a reason.

Don't get me wrong I know that therre are tons of people who go to SF just for the muisc, as I am one of them. I think those people see what I am talking about.

I respect your reply and im not trying to start anything. Just cant stand reading every freakin thread latley bashing jp or factory. I know there are mostly arc people on this board. And They all say its all about the music, yea thats part of it but i never thought bashing other fellow clubbers was part of it. Factory has fallen off on regualr nights no doubt, but theres something still there and anyone who was there halloween cant deny that. I remeber 6 years ago walking into SF and never coming out the same, There is just something diffrent there that i have not felt any where else, and there are not many super clubs that i have not been to inside the US thats have even come close to vibe that factory has. Everything changes, maybe its time for factory to change but its a shame to hear so much crap about a place that has meant alot to so many... Sorry as good as DT is, i have never heard anyone walk out of arc for the first time and say it has changed there life, I can say that i have heard it about factory plenty of times.......

Peter's like any other normal human being is going where the money is best. If Exit offers the most, he'll go there...plain and simple, whoever pays him the most will get his services, its just the way the world works. Supply and Demand - there is one johanthan peters and hes still in demand....