Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Where do you think J.P. is going????????

Originally posted by bringda40z

I love all you hating arc queers (AND I DONT MEAN ALL OF YOU ARE).... Your eating it up that factory is coming to and end. Nothing but bashing for factory, why even post? I dont like arc but i dont come on the boards and bash every person who goes. What makes you think arc has no drugs? What kind of fantasy land do you live in? :blown:

There are plenty of drugs at arc......just like every other joint in the city

people go to clubs for different reasons...

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I respect your reply and im not trying to start anything. Just cant stand reading every freakin thread latley bashing jp or factory. I know there are mostly arc people on this board. And They all say its all about the music, yea thats part of it but i never thought bashing other fellow clubbers was part of it. Factory has fallen off on regualr nights no doubt, but theres something still there and anyone who was there halloween cant deny that. I remeber 6 years ago walking into SF and never coming out the same, There is just something diffrent there that i have not felt any where else, and there are not many super clubs that i have not been to inside the US thats have even come close to vibe that factory has. Everything changes, maybe its time for factory to change but its a shame to hear so much crap about a place that has meant alot to so many... Sorry as good as DT is, i have never heard anyone walk out of arc for the first time and say it has changed there life, I can say that i have heard it about factory plenty of times.......

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

You Have no idea what your talking about....dont hate on DT just cause JP got fired...Whens the last time JP played 18+ hour set at space during WMC....whens the last time JP was aksed to do a global underground...YES DT changed my life....it was a cold evening in febuary i couldnt get into pvd ( at capacity) and whent to ARC and had one of the best times of my life......DT turned me into the house head i have become.........

I respect your reply and im not trying to start anything. Just cant stand reading every freakin thread latley bashing jp or factory. I know there are mostly arc people on this board. And They all say its all about the music, yea thats part of it but i never thought bashing other fellow clubbers was part of it. Factory has fallen off on regualr nights no doubt, but theres something still there and anyone who was there halloween cant deny that. I remeber 6 years ago walking into SF and never coming out the same, There is just something diffrent there that i have not felt any where else, and there are not many super clubs that i have not been to inside the US thats have even come close to vibe that factory has. Everything changes, maybe its time for factory to change but its a shame to hear so much crap about a place that has meant alot to so many... Sorry as good as DT is, i have never heard anyone walk out of arc for the first time and say it has changed there life, I can say that i have heard it about factory plenty of times.......

True I feel you on all points, Although I think that Facotry was changing itslef and that JP either quitting or being fired was just an eventual thing the way it has declined in the past couple years. Unfortunate as it is I wish JP still rocked out. People say Halloween was awesome, yes it was the first time that I was there in a very long time where everyone except maybe 1 person was mad cool. However I didnt feel the music was up to JP's par and didnt understand all the ranting and raving about it. ANyway now I'm just blabbering on, but I definitley feel you here.

Originally posted by rollindeep11

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

You Have no idea what your talking about....dont hate on DT just cause JP got fired...Whens the last time JP played 18+ hour set at space during WMC....whens the last time JP was aksed to do a global underground...YES DT changed my life....it was a cold evening in febuary i couldnt get into pvd ( at capacity) and whent to ARC and had one of the best times of my life......DT turned me into the house head i have become.........

guess you cant read ... Who is trying to compare the dj's? Dt is far better. i dont even care jp got fired, shit changes, nor am i hatin on dt im hating on people like you who cant even read my post before hitting the reply button.What i said was that from my experiance and the people i know were far more effected by factory and jp and just the overall vibe when you first walk into the doors. I KNow most of you know what i mean, when you walk up those stairs and hear the bass kicking you know your somewhere special. Bla bla dt played everywhere i know. IM clueless, Dt changed your life good for you, I wish he played at a place i could stand going to where i could actually feel clean, not that filthy dump but anyway :laugh: :laugh: i hate those f'in smilies.

guess you cant read ... Who is trying to compare the dj's? Dt is far better. i dont even care jp got fired, shit changes, nor am i hatin on dt im hating on people like you who cant even read my post before hitting the reply button.What i said was that from my experiance and the people i know were far more effected by factory and jp and just the overall vibe when you first walk into the doors. I KNow most of you know what i mean, when you walk up those stairs and hear the bass kicking you know your somewhere special. Bla bla dt played everywhere i know. IM clueless, Dt changed your life good for you, I wish he played at a place i could stand going to where i could actually feel clean, not that filthy dump but anyway :laugh: :laugh: i hate those f'in smilies.

Alright i can respect that I just couldnt stand a JP fan bashing DT...

And maybe I just dont get the SF vibe...And yes SF is one if not the best Room i have ever been in but I didnt like the people and the music .......and I cant stand when the average skittle ball juiced out guido bashing ARC......Arc is just my style laidback, the best sound system in the city and B]GOOD people.....Sorry to jump down your throat.....

Guest shortyrockrox

Funny thing is many Saturday night SF heads are also Friday night Arc heads.

btw what makes it ok for you to bash SF heads but not ok for sf heads to bash dt heads? I personally love them both, but so far I have read nothing but pure garbage come out of you fingers. agin STFU

Originally posted by rollindeep11

Alright i can respect that I just couldnt stand a JP fan bashing DT...

And maybe I just dont get the SF vibe...And yes SF is one if not the best Room i have ever been in but I didnt like the people and the music .......and I cant stand when the average skittle ball juiced out guido bashing ARC......Arc is just my style laidback, the best sound system in the city and B]GOOD people.....Sorry to jump down your throat.....

I respect arc for its music.... I just cant cant get past the vibe in factory, you like apples i like oranges. I have been saying for so long how much i would love to hear someone else on Factories system, now thats its gona happen im a little upset but im curious. i Could just imagine lawler or howells in there.....

Originally posted by shortyrockrox

btw what makes it ok for you to bash SF heads but not ok for sf heads to bash dt heads? I personally love them both, but so far I have read nothing but pure garbage come out of you fingers. agin STFU

dont even bother I stopped a year ago trying to argue about how they talk shit about SF.

Originally posted by shortyrockrox

...Saturday's at ARC pull a completely different crowd than Friday's... You could say that the nicest people from Friday's will come on saturday for say, Howells, but for the most part there isn't too much crossover..and that makes for a good vibe...

Na, Avalon goes till 7am....

but is not allowed to operate after 7am, so music cuts off by like 6:45

Crobar, even tho it is zoned in a area that would allow it to go all night n day, will only go till 8am, for the first YEAR probally, (this is what was told to me at a local zone board meeting-5 months ago)

and spirit will do the same..... maybe changing later,

the only REAL places in NYC.....that go past 7am, are gay clubs, lol and ARC, brooklyn stuff, and a few smaller spots,

Apparently Centro-fly is going for a after hours vibe, in the near future,

i heard something close to 9ish, maybe later, starting dj's off later so that there sets go later,

its kinda a good idea, to say, promote a night with a set time, so that they can kinda pick the other big rooms that are coming apart, (Crowd wise)

u book say jeff mills.......and u start him at 4 instead of 1 or 2. 4 hour set, make sure u put the set time down,

4 hours,

starts at 4 ends by 8.

so your crowd could still check out the new places, bounce by 4, and still catch 3-4 hours of a dj u kknow u like.....

AFTERHOURS dosent have to be this midnight till noon thing it is now, esp since MTV is airing a special on Afterhours clubbing, lol

thats just gonna make so many more kids come n shit,

K, first off I will start off by saying that I like both DT and JP. No hateration going on here ;) . Let's all remember though, everybody's entitled to their opinion. Some ppl love DT, some love JP, some like both. Fact is though, Jonathan had that party going strong for 7 yrs. straight, something that you don't see often in this city.

I am not an SF head anymore, but I was back in 98-2000-ish. So I do have many fond memories of that place. Even though I have not been there in 2 years, it is still sad to see it go.

I know for a fact that JP quit himself (was not fired) because he felt it was time to move on for a number of reasons...and he will be moving on to some place new, because there are plenty of really amazing ($$$$) offers rolling in, something not even he was expecting. He's not leaving NY, he's staying, and he will have a new home eventually.

As for SF Saturdays, yes they are currently trying to get Junior in there because that honestly is the best way to try and keep this space alive and fill it.