Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Friends - What do they mean to you?

xpyrate

Would you help your friend out?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Would you help your friend out?

• Yes, I care about my friends and want to see them succeed.
    • No, my friends are unimportant to me and I enjoy watching them suffer.

Originally posted by hitokiri24

if its a true friend then i ll give them the time not just a day however long it takes for them to get over whatever it is that is troubling them...

i mean if its someone u really care about.. then would u try to help them in anyway possible?:confused:

Yea, Im just as confuzzled

Originally posted by xpyrate

OK this is kinna weird but like lets say you hadda friend for like 7 years and he/she was going through some major trauma and he/she asked you to take one night out of your life to help him/her out would you?

what happened, xpyrate (if you wanna talk about it)?

Originally posted by nomembername

Is it just me...maybe I am a little bit slow but this this thread make any sense at all?

I mean who wouldn't help out a friend if that person is really a friend.? What the fuck...maybe I'm missing something here:confused:

your a true friend :aright:

Originally posted by nybeauty

your a true friend :aright:

I definitely try to be...I have definitely gone out of my way plenty of times in my life to help out my friends. Whether it was fighting for them or bailing them out of jail, etc.

I've done stuff like this even for friends who I wouldn't really consider being my best friends...but how bad does it suck when it's you who needs the help and they aren't there for you. I know this has happened to me before.

I definitely try to be...I have definitely gone out of my way plenty of times in my life to help out my friends. Whether it was fighting for them or bailing them out of jail, etc.

I've done stuff like this even for friends who I wouldn't really consider being my best friends...but how bad does it suck when it's you who needs the help and they aren't there for you. I know this has happened to me before.

you sound like my best friend samething happens to him, u guys r too nice to the wrong people, i know im a good friend :D

I definately value my friends.....I go out of my way a lot and I never mind sticking up for people or listening to what they have to say, whatever the situation calls for (guys or girls). Even if its shopping with a female friend (which I hate to no end) or helping a friend move, I have no problem helping out if I can.

The only problem I ever get is sometimes I leave myself open and I put too much faith in people that dont see it the way I do and shit happens. Also, I have no problem cutting people completely out if I feel they got the better of me, I dont need the negativity in my life.

Is it just me...maybe I am a little bit slow but this this thread make any sense at all?

I mean who wouldn't help out a friend if that person is really a friend.? What the fuck...maybe I'm missing something here:confused:

My "friend"

Originally posted by weyes

what happened, xpyrate (if you wanna talk about it)?

Actually, it's kind of a dead issue. I just wanted to throw it in his face again