Clubplanet Nightlife Community

good restaurants for 1st date....

hmnyc

Originally posted by djjonstephen

There's a bunch of places in Chelsea

Here's one of my favs....Cafe Buon Gusto on 26th b/w 7th and 8th

meals dont go for more than $13. It has the fine dining atmosphere and the food is excellent. With a bottle of wine you won't spend more than $50

great first date place

thanx john ill keep that in mind

if you have a little extra cash take her to scalinatella....impecable service and the food is amazing

literally everything on the menu is great, so im not gonna give a recommendation on what to get...but thecheesecake is bangin

i forget the adress...its on all the restaurant sites though so it shouldnt be hard to find

Originally posted by mikeynine999

tao- if really want to impress someone atmosphere there is insane its an asian bistor

avra - very good food

blue water grill - happeneing place

city crab - very loud

sushi samba - great place

question was for italian restaurants. imo, tao saucks, blue water filled with tourists , sushi samba just fair

OR you can eat your date and save a few bucks, a la JoeG

OR, you can clobber your date so your expense is reduced in half (phuturephaggot/juliek)

OR you can feed your date yayo and tell her to fuck off if she squeals even for a second about 'feeling hungry' (Evan)

OR you can hit Reb Lobster/KFC (depending on budget) and keep things real (Spragga- although for some reason I think he's enver been to either based on his Upstate/white-man-in-a-black-man's-body-riddle/mystery symposia disorder))

OR you can tell your date outright that there's no dinner tonight and that you're saving her a trip to the toilet anyway (sexxybabyd)

OR you can take her to your folks house and show off your moms home-cooked wares and give her an even bigger reason to wonder why in christ's good name she's hanging around with a jerkoff like you (gmcockny)

OR you can polish off some latkas and ketchup-dunked knishes at the always kosher Chabbad scene and dash over to your closest AutoX meet for a buttered-up blintz for good measure (teklord, miscellaneous jewish posters who enjoy driving restored pre-cuban war cars)

OR you can tell your date that food is a luxury in this country and that holding off on one dinner won't kill her (ghhhoost, serj, other east europeans immigrants)

OR if she's a he, you can get creative and dip your balls in some Burberry and when he asks 'whats for dinner' you side-wall him with a length of cock -- food AND fun! (jaysea, anthony, tony2002, and [i'll bet my life on this -- ] , fabioct)

OR you can keep pouring drinks down your date's throat and play the whole "did you know a coors light has 200 calories in it? " schpiel until she's drunk enough not to care what or where her next meal's coming from -- like she needs more food anwyway (misskittie, most of her friends)

Originally posted by bumpdaddy

PO in the village is excellent... sometimes hard to get into tho .....just stay away from mulberry street (except maybe il cortile) if you dont have to be in the city.. the best italian reataurant in the city as far as i'm concerned is Piccola Venezia in Astoria - outstanding wine list too

www.piccola-venezia.com

piccola venezia- agreed, dont miss the gnocchi in gorgonzola sauce!!!