Clubplanet Nightlife Community

A Big Bump Forum Thank You To Jonathan Peters

Felix_Leiter

i dont go to factory anymore...last time i went was for the last classics party..it was great

but, SF and JP were a big part of my life 3 years ago when i was fucking around that place every sunday morning.

its like im loosing a part of my childhood, lol :(

sad to seem him go. but i wish him luck :D

Originally posted by ladyshady

i dont go to factory anymore...last time i went was for the last classics party..it was great

but, SF and JP were a big part of my life 3 years ago when i was fucking around that place every sunday morning.

its like im loosing a part of my childhood, lol :(

sad to seem him go. but i wish him luck :D

haha you were goin to SF when you were like 16 like me. lol We were gettin banged up at such an early age.

back to topic.

I havent been there since summer of 02' and Classics Night was suppose to be my last night foreva. :( I hope he still spins so I can go out with a bang as well as him.

Originally posted by origskeemr

haha you were goin to SF when you were like 16 like me. lol We were gettin banged up at such an early age.

back to topic.

I havent been there since summer of 02' and Classics Night was suppose to be my last night foreva. :( I hope he still spins so I can go out with a bang as well as him.

haha i was actually 14 / 15.....shh dont tell paris, lol

my older cousins used to take me, so my parents would let me go. but they never understood and still dont why this occured on early sunday mornings

no1 ever knew, i looked older and had a fake id ;)

Originally posted by ladyshady

haha i was actually 14 / 15.....shh dont tell paris, lol

my older cousins used to take me, so my parents would let me go. but they never understood and still dont why this occured on early sunday mornings

no1 ever knew, i looked older and had a fake id ;)

bwhaahhaha my boy had a lot of pull so I use to walk in with him. I use to tell my parents I was going fishing!!!

Originally posted by mala

If you don't mind me asking, how old are all you guys who snuck out to go to Soundfactory?

I was 16 at the time about 6-5 years ago. Never really snuck out to go clubbin but I def lied cause its kinda weird telling your parents your going to a club at 5 in the morning.

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

this is very true....but the way dude spins is worth bein groped by gay men once an hour

once again attachment.php?postid=1836624 PAUSE!!! you are just filled with homo-tendencies tonight.

I am not homo-phobic but there is no way in hell hearing someone spin is worth me getting groped by male on male humpers.