Clubplanet Nightlife Community

myconos 2003

dehtonator

Originally posted by nympho69

they sell packages and advertise it everywhere....

dude does no one know the meaning of the term commercialized:confused: :confused: :confused:

I'm with you on this one.......

Ibiza is commercialized the same way cancun is commercialized, its not like saying its Disney Land, but its not like its an unknown getaway without trip packages and tourist attractions either

Originally posted by djjonstephen

I'm with you on this one.......

Ibiza is commercialized the same way cancun is commercialized, its not like saying its Disney Land, but its not like its an unknown getaway without trip packages and tourist attractions either

Thats exactly what I'm saying. My friend has been going every year for quite awhile now, and he thinks its just become overpriced, overrated, and overcrowded. I wanted to go like 3 years ago, but now I have my eyes set on the greek isles :cool:

Originally posted by nympho69

Thats exactly what I'm saying. My friend has been going every year for quite awhile now, and he thinks its just become overpriced, overrated, and overcrowded. I wanted to go like 3 years ago, but now I have my eyes set on the greek isles :cool:

mykonos, ios, and santorinni are the most popular and the nicest ones IMO......start there

:)

I would say Mykonos is the best island to go (Paradise and Super Paradise beach- awesome) then Punta Beach on the island of Paros is a very close second. Ios is great, Santorini is great, and if you know someone who lives in Athens and is into the club scene, there are some really good clubs there too, like enormous, 4 acre outdoor clubs.