Clubplanet Nightlife Community

SOUND FACTORY: The ReUnion

:hat: Junior has been around a long time how ever I feel he is 60 now and its time to retire. He knows how to kill a party by shutting off the music for an hour or more cuz there are too many fish(girls) in the club. he calls girls fish, or he sees an ex and throws a fit like the true queen he is. Richard has been tryiing to get ride of the straight crowd for a long time, he wins. So anyone that is straight we need to go somewhere else cuz we are not welcome in SF. I will follow JP cuz I love his music. SF is going to be another earth. Atleast we have Danny at Vinyll/Arc.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

as a person that has been to factory with junior & peters, i must agree, theyre different. juniors crowd is more diverse. i believe its because jv plays more soulfull,trancey house compared to jp which plays more progressive house. 2 very different vibes. ive enjoyed both but must say, jp would play some sick sets that made me have an out of body experience( or maybe it was the k .:eek:

i think its Great,

its about time that JP Sat shit ended,

oh and to the girl who dosent think it will be packed? LOL

THere are more gay dance clubs in NY, than there are Dumb Bitches who Arent even from NY, lol

i can list 3 places EVERY NIGHT THAT ARE WALL TO WALL,

its a proven fact, there's more GAY Afterhours then there are STRAIGHT, its just our afterhour's isent on MTV, and THERE"S DOOR POLICY"S and Shit to keep riff raff like SF Sat's crowd OUT, lol

they never get it huh? :laugh:

Originally posted by princessofsf

He knows how to kill a party by shutting off the music for an hour or more cuz there are too many fish(girls) in the club. he calls girls fish,

You are a MORON! That is the most idiotic statement I have ever read. Where do you get your info. from hun??

This have NEVER happened. Too many fish?? What is this 1991??

There are plenty of chicks at his party - chicks with a clue.

Princess??? More like CLUELESS!

I've known Junior for years and have been in Twilo and Exit when he shut down the music to throw a fit. I also know Junior hates women and calls woman fish because I was in the booth when he called woman fish soget your facts straight B4 u insult people.

His best friend happens to be a fish. If you knew Junior for years, you would know that. I know that, and I don't even "know" him. I somehow doubt, very much, that you were ever in his booth.

jaysea & musik - again, exactly :)

some ppl WONT get it, and im just glad Im surrounded by ppl who do ( isnt that HOW we determine who we're surrounded with)

Funny, some of the happiest club moments for me were in a sea of gay men at 10am, 20-45 everything from an unemployed waiter to millionaire doctor to the current str8 boy I brought for everyone to drool at :) hehe! I spent yrs at Fact from jonathans beginning - about 1998 and even worked there for 14 months - had some amazing times, loved a million things about those yrs, and met my now best friend there- however - a lot of elements JUST CANNOT COMPARE to a gay fueled event or the gay crowd. I get some of the most amazing and heartfelt wonderful comments and compliments after 5 minutes in a gay club, and in a str8 place I'd usually get snotty looks from a girl and ass grabbed by a guy the minute I walk in. WHY DONT PPL LOOK at those factors when comparing....

Muzikchick Junior keeps a few FISH around that are fag hags or because he likes them to bring straight boys around. I hang out with a girl who used to be Junior best friend and yes in fact I heard from his mouth that women are fish. Read in the other thread about many other people about JV fish policy and you will see I am not the only one thst knows about the fish thing so if it were not true so many people wouldn't be commenting on it. And yes you don't know JV I do. . the reason my friend no longer hangs out with him is becaise he tried to sleep with her boyfriend. Then she found out he only had her around to keep the straight boys coming around. And yes I was in his booth a couple of times over the years at Twilo and once at Exit. And my friend was friends with him for a couple years till he fucked he over. So get off your kick cuz you don't know facts, I do. And as a woman you should be insulted by his hatred of us. Unless you are a trannu and in that case you are still genetically a man so he doesn't hate you. Peace out.

I've known Junior for years and have been in Twilo and Exit when he shut down the music to throw a fit. I also know Junior hates women and calls woman fish because I was in the booth when he called woman fish soget your facts straight B4 u insult people.

shut the music down at Twilo because women were in that room I was the sound tech at Twilo and for Junior trust me this NEVER happened infact he never threw fits at Twilo and shut the music off in the middle of his set & I worked Twilo for 6 years and never ever missed a weekend untill i stopped working there.

as far as what happened at Factory, This is exactly what new york needs rt now, everyone benifits we get a new party jonathan gets freedom he did not have to do diff things and the club gets a change. That party lasted a long time with JP and RG prob wanted to change the room up and do something diff so the club can go on with a fresh feel. Things evolve and always change in this buisness nothing stays the same so I would say this will be refreshing and junior will turn it but JP will find a home dont worry about that and his fans will get a fresh space as well so everyone wins

Originally posted by muzikchick

SOUNDFACTORY PRESENTS THE RE-UNION WITH JUNIOR VASQUEZ SATURDAY DECEMBER 6, 2003 JOIN JUNIOR & THE ENTIRE SOUNDFACTORY STAFF FOR THE LARGEST MUSICAL REVIVAL IN HISTORY DOORS OPEN 11PM SOUNDFACTORY RAW 618 WEST 46TH STREET NYC 212.489.0001 WWW.SOUNDFACTORYNYC.COM THE HOUSE THAT MUSIC BUILT ZERO TOLERANCE DRUG POLICY

**Might as well start fresh....

http://www.womeninblack.org/

if its his opening night yuou better show up with some gay guys cause chances are you will not be let in it happened at his opening at exit

SOUNDFACTORY PRESENTS THE RE-UNION WITH JUNIOR VASQUEZ SATURDAY DECEMBER 6, 2003 JOIN JUNIOR & THE ENTIRE SOUNDFACTORY STAFF FOR THE LARGEST MUSICAL REVIVAL IN HISTORY DOORS OPEN 11PM SOUNDFACTORY RAW 618 WEST 46TH STREET NYC 212.489.0001 WWW.SOUNDFACTORYNYC.COM THE HOUSE THAT MUSIC BUILT ZERO TOLERANCE DRUG POLICY

**Might as well start fresh....

http://www.womeninblack.org/

:peeright: Junior sucks the sweat off a dead monkey's balls.....

Muzikchick Junior keeps a few FISH around that are fag hags or because he likes them to bring straight boys around. I hang out with a girl who used to be Junior best friend and yes in fact I heard from his mouth that women are fish. Read in the other thread about many other people about JV fish policy and you will see I am not the only one thst knows about the fish thing so if it were not true so many people wouldn't be commenting on it. And yes you don't know JV I do. . the reason my friend no longer hangs out with him is becaise he tried to sleep with her boyfriend. Then she found out he only had her around to keep the straight boys coming around. And yes I was in his booth a couple of times over the years at Twilo and once at Exit. And my friend was friends with him for a couple years till he fucked he over. So get off your kick cuz you don't know facts, I do. And as a woman you should be insulted by his hatred of us. Unless you are a trannu and in that case you are still genetically a man so he doesn't hate you. Peace out.

Your story sounds like fiction. You sound too young to have been friends with the woman I saw with him. I would think your writing skills would be a little more mature. You don't sound old enough to have even been allowed in the tunnel at the time he reigned at Twilo.

By the way, there was a straight brazilian dancer I was hanging out with, who idolized Junior was the one who pointed out his best female friend to me. This straight dancer was hot, and he already knew Junior. His friend, a gay CK Brazilian model was Junior's favorite dancer flying in to NY to dance on the Twilo floor just for Junior. Doesn't make Junior sound needy to have women around....to meet men, that is plain rediculous.

I don't think he needs woman to bring around the straight boys. I think he has enough people hanging around his ass, just because of who he is. There are enough little hustler boys out there looking for sugar daddies, I doubt he needs a female to be the go between. Give him a little more credit than that.

Here is a picture: http://www.nextnyc.com/features/junior.shtml

I never claimed I knew him. She claimed she knew him and has heard him say he hates women, while hanging out in his booth....that totally makes no sence.

I understand Junior has 4 older sisters, perhaps they beat him up a little too often, thus girls annoy him. He was the baby of the family, they grow up to be demanding.

Enough psycho babble, but her story makes no sence.

A man placed an ad in the classifieds:

"Husband wanted."

The next day he received a hundred letters.

They all said the same: "You can have mine."

----

Then she found out he only had her around to keep the straight boys coming around. .... And as a woman you should be insulted by his hatred of us.

OK I doubt he hates women, just because he may call girls fish doesnt mean he hates them... i'm sure its some gay slang... like if you call girl bitches or hos in joking it doesnt mean you have a hatred for them.

And I just saw JV @ Sandbar in Jersey City, there were so many girls and straight guys, he really didn't seem to mind

Originally posted by binarycool

OK I doubt he hates women, just because he may call girls fish doesnt mean he hates them... i'm sure its some gay slang... like if you call girl bitches or hos in joking it doesnt mean you have a hatred for them.

And I just saw JV @ Sandbar in Jersey City, there were so many girls and straight guys, he really didn't seem to mind

Growing up with 4 sisters, I am surprised he didn't come up with something harsher. It is gay slang. It doesn't display hatred, it displays annoyance.

I can't see how if she was in his booth that he would have displayed this attitude and not thrown her out. He's been known to do that with people he likes, let alone dislikes.

The point is, I doubt he needs str8 women to use as bait for the boys. That is just silly. Although, I wouldn't mind using Junior to bait the boys, myself. Probably better bait.

JUNYAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

Here is a picture: http://www.nextnyc.com/features/junior.shtml

I never claimed I knew him. She claimed she knew him and has heard him say he hates women, while hanging out in his booth....that totally makes no sence.

I understand Junior has 4 older sisters, perhaps they beat him up a little too often, thus girls annoy him. He was the baby of the family, they grow up to be demanding.

Enough psycho babble, but her story makes no sence.

A man placed an ad in the classifieds:

"Husband wanted."

The next day he received a hundred letters.

They all said the same: "You can have mine."

----

hun ur a "lil" obsessed:idea:

Originally posted by redzinger

Shorty...

Perhaps you can't comment just yet but I'm wondering if there are any plans to have you work on the sound at SF. While the system is already exceptional, I'm sure you could fine tune it even more. Be sure to let us know!

somehow i'd doubt it

the factory system was put in by GSNY and as far as i know they have some kind of maintance contract with them to maintain it as well...i doubt anybody else will be touching it...

Originally posted by jaysea

i think its Great,

its about time that JP Sat shit ended,

oh and to the girl who dosent think it will be packed? LOL

THere are more gay dance clubs in NY, than there are Dumb Bitches who Arent even from NY, lol

i can list 3 places EVERY NIGHT THAT ARE WALL TO WALL,

its a proven fact, there's more GAY Afterhours then there are STRAIGHT, its just our afterhour's isent on MTV, and THERE"S DOOR POLICY"S and Shit to keep riff raff like SF Sat's crowd OUT, lol

they never get it huh? :laugh:

Finally some intelligence on this redundant subject matter. jaysea, let's hope they never get it ;)