Clubplanet Nightlife Community

girls on coke

funeralhome

Originally posted by xlr8ted

No she means everyone, like some guy at a party has shit, and she fucks him.. Its gross to see this, makes me sick, but sometimes I feel bad for the whore... Is it that she wants drugs so she'll spread her clam, or is she looking for somethig else, something more emotional? Either way, i'd probably fuck her.

she just has low self-esteem....and a bad addiction...i recommend rehab and then outpatient counseling.......;)

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by eckobarbie1

this question is for the guys..

ok...let's say your homegirl does coke every once in a while, but when she does it she becomes this like sick, perverted freak that has to have sex with anyone who'll touch her. Would you change your attitude towards her just because she's under the influence? I mean, does that make her filthy or is that behavior expected?

if its sex with me than no... but if its with others and shes my girl this wouldnt even be an issue... id drop her faster than second period gym...

...I've seen a girl mount the shifter on a manual Mustang GT convertable after tweaking the nose a bit too much... Women do some freaky shit for and while on cocaine...:drunk:...

..My dick just goes to sleep and leaves a note saying 'be back before tuesday'...Guys got the sore end of the deal..:laugh:...

..Answering the question though, I would, like any other guy, kinda look at the girl as a whore if she's willing to jump random bones (as well as various mechanical inanimate objects) while on blow. Self control is a must... Then again, like xlr8ted said, if I'm fuckin' 'em then I really wouldn't give a shit.. Not someone I would be friends with on a deeper level, and certainly not someone I'd take home to the rents... but the good ole in and out, eh .. why not..:aright:..

Originally posted by eckobarbie1

this question is for the guys..

ok...let's say your homegirl does coke every once in a while, but when she does it she becomes this like sick, perverted freak that has to have sex with anyone who'll touch her. Would you change your attitude towards her just because she's under the influence? I mean, does that make her filthy or is that behavior expected?

Well, given that she is slowly doing it anyway, Id probably kill the slut-crackhead-whore. THen..

Out of respect, fuck her cold corpes until the film runs out, or the video camera's batteries dies on me, whichever comes first...:blown:

I honestly don't believe that drugs change people in any significant way.

Sure they break down barriers and you do shit you normally wouldnt do, but you don't do shit that is totally out of your nature.

so basically the coke whore likes to fuck .... ok, no big deal (unless she is my girl! Then Im out of there)

Originally posted by shroomy

I honestly don't believe that drugs change people in any significant way.

Sure they break down barriers and you do shit you normally wouldnt do, but you don't do shit that is totally out of your nature.

so basically the coke whore likes to fuck .... ok, no big deal (unless she is my girl! Then Im out of there)

:aright: agreed shroomster .

The way i describe it is that drugs "amplify" whatever that person is .

There are some rare exceptions though ...:)

btw.... i think we've lost sight of the original question.... i think she was referrring to girls who get horny after they're already tweaked.... as apposed to girls who fuck for supplies... people do alot of dumb shit when they're high.... and of course you become less "inhibited"