Clubplanet Nightlife Community

True Life: I'm a clubber

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am so disgusted with MTV. The guys filmed the documentary for almost 2 years, it was supposed to be about the club and JP instead it was about people that were at the lowest points in their lives. Patricia is a sweet person, granted she was totally caught up in the scene and it saddens me that this show may ruin this girl more than she can ever imagine, but I do know that she is cleaning up her life and is no longer obsessing over JP. Factory is over, Junior is taking over Dec. 6th. The Classics party will be my last at SF forever(unless they bring back JP).:mad: I can't stand Junior, he stops playing music sometimes for 2 hours cuz there are too many girls in the club or if he sees an ex. Good bye SF you'll be missed.

Originally posted by princessofsf

I am so disgusted with MTV. The guys filmed the documentary for almost 2 years, it was supposed to be about the club and JP instead it was about people that were at the lowest points in their lives. Patricia is a sweet person, granted she was totally caught up in the scene and it saddens me that this show may ruin this girl more than she can ever imagine, but I do know that she is cleaning up her life and is no longer obsessing over JP. Factory is over, Junior is taking over Dec. 6th. The Classics party will be my last at SF forever(unless they bring back JP).:mad: I can't stand Junior, he stops playing music sometimes for 2 hours cuz there are too many girls in the club or if he sees an ex. Good bye SF you'll be missed.

there is no classics party.. jp supposedly is not gonna be there at all anymore at this point

Originally posted by princessofsf

Another guidette bitching

:idea: I know what to do

:blown:

What the hell is the deal, is JP going to be there to spin a last party??? I also heard he is a gonner... Please (someone) who knows... Otherwise NO SENIOR for me he is a rude prick to girls. And as far as the program, they could have done a waaaaaaaay better job...

Its pretty pathetic that everybody is going to put these people down the way you are.Patricia is a very good freind of mine and is the sweetest girl any of you will ever meet. MTV took advantage of her when she was at a very bad point in her life and if any one of you would have ever met her u would take everything you said back. Every fucking one of you has done some shit in there life that you would not be proud of there just weren't cameras filming it so maybe you should take a look at yourselves before you go and say some of the things u do. To all of you that go bashing her under screen names so that no body knows who u are get a fucking life.

Originally posted by keg33

What the hell is the deal, is JP going to be there to spin a last party??? I also heard he is a gonner... Please (someone) who knows... Otherwise NO SENIOR for me he is a rude prick to girls. And as far as the program, they could have done a waaaaaaaay better job...

at this point, he is not gonna be there at all anymore.. they have the party "its a wrap" a tribute to jonathan peters, but he will not be spinning

Originally posted by sundayfunday

Its pretty pathetic that everybody is going to put these people down the way you are.Patricia is a very good freind of mine and is the sweetest girl any of you will ever meet. MTV took advantage of her when she was at a very bad point in her life and if any one of you would have ever met her u would take everything you said back. Every fucking one of you has done some shit in there life that you would not be proud of there just weren't cameras filming it so maybe you should take a look at yourselves before you go and say some of the things u do. To all of you that go bashing her under screen names so that no body knows who u are get a fucking life.

Your friend is a polak crack head :blown:

SHE BLEW K OFF THE FLOOR FOR CHRIST SAKE.......

she was way beyond a low point in her life.....try like the 6th or 7th ring of hell

Originally posted by sundayfunday

Im not out to bash anybody (except K-Smooth), but if you allow people to film your every move, and one of your moves includes sniffing drugs off of the floor, I think you should expect some criticism on the internet.