Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Desyn @ Nerve Reviews

Candy

Good seeing Eddy, Dan, Domingo, Ramon, Greg, and everyone else. My boyfriend and I had a great time. Sorry we left early but I have to work tomorrow. John Cowan and Desyn you guys were great! Great time.. thank you all :D I hope all of you had a good time like I did:D :blank:

Now I'm off to bed, and work:(

Crobar and Space tomorrow:confused: :hat::D

P.S. Thanks Colby and Geo for the hook up:)

Originally posted by laliux

shit happens. :mad:

You wouldn't be saying that if after three years of loyal and quality service you were "let go" as a cost cutting measure, while the club undergoes an expansion. Look around the joint next time, you'll notice a key person missing....

But anyway, Desyn rocked it!

Right...I could care less if I was. My client base doesn't derive $$$ from them, so I have no real urge to go. I'll stick to Space, Nerve, the occasional jaunt to Opium, and so forth.

Why would you care anyway? Checking up on me? Stalking me?

Originally posted by lolahotass

:shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake:

Oh yeah, that's your job :)

But anyway, back to the matter at hand, Desyn had some fantastic tracks last night...a very upbeat set....a good change from the moody, serious tracks of late. :cool:

Nerve Fridays has been my usual final stop of the night. I love the music there. You guys consistently bring in great talent, and last night was no exception. High energy set pounding out great beats. Never heard him before, but hope to hear him again soon.

The thing is, I have no idea how you Nerve guys make any money. Anyone who was there has to admit that the turnout was light, to put it kindly. Don't get me wrong. I hope you guys do very well, because I really enjoy going there each week. But you have to wonder what the hell has to be done to fill this place up?

Anyway, thanks Jon and Eddy. Good to see fostech and the jazid boys.