Clubplanet Nightlife Community

CAtch Of The Week !?!?!

b-side

i dont think they are THAT bad, they are just really big like a 34E or F even. it is funny how most of these chicks with boob jobs dont wear normal sizes, they wear a DDD and people who see them think they are D's or something kinda average. look at carmen, do you think those are D's or even DD's? i think they are probably a DDD+. normal people cant match that. well technically anyone CAN go out and buy bigger boobs but normal people wouldnt wanna walk around with those things...

they actually look really good here, very natural and a bit smaller

RO801905.jpg

here they look like 2 baseballs... :confused:

RO801909.jpg

i didnt click the link before but after clicking it, i think they look really good, except in that one pic. you have to keep in mind, not everyone has the same nipples, hers are a little larger than the avg model or whatever. i dunno i find women love tiny nips/areolas and men like larger ones...

Originally posted by somebitch

what about in this pic??

RO801905.jpg

they look normal right?

i think she oiled up her whole body in those other pics or something. i dunno but they look all greasy...

They look semi-normal because the shirt is covering the top part of her silicone cantaloupes.