Clubplanet Nightlife Community

can you spot the jailbait?

tastey

Originally posted by trueqwest

my roomie and I did notice that she looked a little different, but couldn't place it. Thought her legs got skinnier, hard to tell since she was wearing black

i know, nonetheless she still is a cutie....she did say brit is her role model :eek:

it said i'd nail 1 out of 5 underage chix...thats 20%...bullshit...the test is totally unfair...they dont show the girls face...a much fairer way to assess men would be to pick underage girls that were *not* well known...that way they could show the face and there would be no sure way for the test-taker to know that she was underage...other than his own skill...

oops, i was gonna bang all 5 of the 5 underage chikas. hey maybe i do like them young. right now i am 21 and my girl friend is 17. is that all that bad. we are exactly 4 years apart from each other. i was also with a 16 year old when i was 21. she turned 17 shortly after. its not like i go after them cause thay are young, i guess i just get along with the younger genaration. they are my type of peeps. when i went to highschool it was nothing but gansta, now its all about the metal. so i guess i am the one that they all want to bang. yay, i am the older metal guy. haha.