Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Funny story...

tommyarmani

Hi there,

I went out for some drinks with one of my buddy's on saturday. So he tells me that a few weeks ago he went to the Sound Factory Halloween party.

He said he was really messed up & doing bumps of coke in the back corner near the chairs. So a pretty hot girl comes up to him & starts grubbing some coke, but he didnt mind. So they were hanging out, talking & dancing. While they were on the dance floor she kept grabbing his dick. He said they kissed, but he was kind of turned off because her breath was so warm & smelled really bad.

So, after she kept grabbing his dick, he led her to the stall to do some more coke. Once in the stall, he said she knelt down, unzipped his pants & started blowing him. Then after a short while she stopped & said "the security is tight in here & i dont want to get thrown out."

They came out & he told her to wait by the couches for her so he could find his friend. He went up to his friend & was all excited saying how he "just met a hot girl & she blew me in the stall!".

A few mintues later, she walks by & his freind says "Ohh, see that girl over there, she is so annoying, i see her out all the time & she really is a transvestite that always tries to "fool" people....So, where is the girl from the stall you were telling me about?"

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

and no, it was not me. :laugh:

Originally posted by tommyarmani

Hi there,

I went out for some drinks with one of my buddy's on saturday. So he tells me that a few weeks ago he went to the Sound Factory Halloween party.

He said he was really messed up & doing bumps of coke in the back corner near the chairs. So a pretty hot girl comes up to him & starts grubbing some coke, but he didnt mind. So they were hanging out, talking & dancing. While they were on the dance floor she kept grabbing his dick. He said they kissed, but he was kind of turned off because her breath was so warm & smelled really bad.

So, after she kept grabbing his dick, he led her to the stall to do some more coke. Once in the stall, he said she knelt down, unzipped his pants & started blowing him. Then after a short while she stopped & said "the security is tight in here & i dont want to get thrown out."

They came out & he told her to wait by the couches for her so he could find his friend. He went up to his friend & was all excited saying how he "just met a hot girl & she blew me in the stall!".

A few mintues later, she walks by & his freind says "Ohh, see that girl over there, she is so annoying, i see her out all the time & she really is a transvestite that always tries to "fool" people....So, where is the girl from the stall you were telling me about?"

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Hi there,

dammmmmmmmnnnnnn it dident finish blowing him ? that sucks

Other things to beware of:

If a "girl" wont let you touch her "down there" (Obviously)

If a "girl" insists on blowing you with nothing in return.

If a "girl" says she only does anal

:laugh:

LOL... if a random chick is all over your dick like that... chances are good that it's a man.

One night at Vinyl, this guy I know came up to me... "I was dancing with this chick, when all of a sudden she put her hands down my pants... it's probably a guy, right?" Yep... At least he knew the deal before it went too far! :laugh2: