Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Men have a penis women have a vagina!!!

Bling

I think its best to start as early as possible. I plan on running a household where its ok for the family to talk openly about everything. You don't have to give explicit details about everything, but you don't have to tell your kids that storks deliver babies either.

Originally posted by mala

I think its best to start as early as possible. I plan on running a household where its ok for the family to talk openly about everything...

i'm with mala on this, except that i don't wanna have kids :aright: .

if i did, though, 4th grade would be about where i'd start. that's when my school started, and i think that was about right. i know a girl who got her period in the 5th grade, and it was important that she knew all about that before it happened.

Originally posted by weyes

i'm with mala on this, except that i don't wanna have kids :aright: .

if i did, though, 4th grade would be about where i'd start. that's when my school started, and i think that was about right. i know a girl who got her period in the 5th grade, and it was important that she knew all about that before it happened.

I started getting my period in 5th grade... my Mom had talked a little bit about it before that (I was already showing obvious signs of puberty), but I got most of my info from Are you there God? It's me, Margaret. lol

I was about 4 or 5 when I learned where babies come from. There was some tv program on that was geared towards younger children. For the longest time, I thought that sperm were "spoons"... like, the spoon mixes the egg to form a baby, lol. My Mom thought the show was the greatest thing since sliced bread, my grandma on the other hand thought it was an outrage! Weird.

So, I agree that you should start having age-appropriate discussions with your kids, the earlier, the better.