Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ClubNYC snowboard / ski trip ....

I would be into it!! I usually do a house in VT but not this year frown.gif so I'd be into going up to Hunter. There's this cheapo place to stay called Snowed Inn, not five star accommodations or anything, but def. ok for showering and crashing. I bet if we had enough people we could easily get the place to ourselves!!! Maybe we'd get a discount!!

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a bunny!!!

Originally posted by uknjx2:

I would be into it!! I usually do a house in VT but not this year frown.gif so I'd be into going up to Hunter. There's this cheapo place to stay called Snowed Inn, not five star accommodations or anything, but def. ok for showering and crashing. I bet if we had enough people we could easily get the place to ourselves!!! Maybe we'd get a discount!!

if there is enuff of us we can get a group rate i'm sure ... i dunno about condos but at killington you can get killer deals with only 6 people .. so hopefully hunter has sonethin liek that too i'll look into it ... otherwise maybe we can rent a house for teh weekend .. amagine all of us rammed in a house , i think we'd become friends real quick .. ( hopefully , to avoid bloodshed ) ...

cwm30.gif

------------------

lets go jets .....

OK guys, if we do this i'm going for the weekend. it just doesn't make any sense to me to drive 2+ hours for only one night. aaaaand we should consider staying at slopes hotel/nightclub. nothing better than rolling in the club and being able to roll right on upstairs to your room!!

i would be willing to organize/research, but the logisitics of getting this board together for a weekend seem almost overwhelming!!

i do hope everyone has access to a credit card to reserve their rooms!

------------------

icon9.giflove.gifbiggrin.gif

Peace Love Happiness y'all

aaaaand we should consider staying at slopes hotel/nightclub. nothing better than rolling in the club and being able to roll right on upstairs to your room!!

slopes has website if ya wanted to know at http://www.slopes.com

and they were advertising $15 rooms !! it was for i think maybe their halloween party .. but the guy told me that the room dont get that much more during regular season ( maybe liek $25-30) ... we should all do our research and come up with some plans and dates ... it cant be too soon thougth cuz the snow at hunter is bad enuff with out goin real early in teh season .. but its cool we start talki ab out it soon so it can be organized ... plus unless somemore people start repling to this post we could prob set this up pretty easy with the few that are interested =) ...

------------------

lets go jets .....

at slopes there this thing called teh pink house that sleeps up to 12 people for 3 nigth for $600 i'd be down with that no seriously anal people thougth cuz it sounds like close quarters and i dont wanna hear i need a bed , dont smoke in here , joey stop grabbing my ass .. .none of these lame complaints =) ..

------------------

lets go jets .....

Everyone should also start thinking about planing a trip the the X-games (no pun intended) at Mt. Snow, VT this Feb. I was there last year and it was sick. Cool events, you can ski the whole mountian, and there is great nightlife there that weekend.

Peace,

Michael

------------------

"Puff, Puff, Pass"

Last time I went sking was in 8th grade...it was also my first time. But Id be soooo down to go for this. Thats would be wild. Ill chill on the bunny slope with the 5 year olds. hELLZ YEA!

------------------

CAT.gif

"Together we witness one of the most delightful in our time......so umm, LET THE BASS GO!!!"

heeeey...i went to slopes website and saw the info on the pink house... i'm going to try to get some more info on it. but how can you go wrong! if we get 10 peeps together, it'll only be $60 each for the whole weekend!!! i hope the house isn't a rat infested hell-hole cwm6.gif

oooo i can't wait to hit the slopes and Slopes and HVI! i swear this is the ooonly reason to look forward to winter...

------------------

icon9.giflove.gifbiggrin.gif

Peace Love Happiness y'all

[This message has been edited by divalicious (edited 10-04-2000).]

anyone feel like arragning a trip to like hunter mtn for the board ... we can go ride and ski all day then hit slopes for some late nigth action ... do that for a day or 2 .. what do you'll think ,, would anyone be interested .. ???

------------------

lets go jets .....

Guest crystalmethodny

I thought you meant a day of 'ski-ing'...

like, on a glass table top with lots of white powder.

What a dirty mind.

wink.gif

------------------

"We're going to build things up slowly... are you with me? Here we go."

nooo that would be the official ClubNYC cocain festival , which i am organizing ... i'm talkin with some friends in columbia about sponsoring it .. i'll keep you posted ... cwm28.gif

------------------

lets go jets .....

Originally posted by joeydollaz:

anyone feel like arragning a trip to like hunter mtn for the board ... we can go ride and ski all day then hit slopes for some late nigth action ... do that for a day or 2 .. what do you'll think ,, would anyone be interested .. ???

Sounds fun. I'd be down depending on the dates of course.

cwm9.gif

It' s pathetic , I have all the gear to go skiing, but don't ski...I do, however, make one hell of a great looking ski-bunny though !! I would love to go, of course depending when it is.. I will be up there for NYE.....

------------------

------------------------@

vampienyc10

vampie@aol.com

"One is not born a woman, one becomes one."

- Simone de Beauvoir

when is everyone free ? weekends only ??

maybe we could like go on a saturday come home sunday or go up friday nigth whil-fri night ride/ski all day and come home sat ...

i'm prob goin to take a longer trip to killington for like 5 days or so if anyone is interested in that .. its areal good deal ..

ps - i absolutely love snow-bunnies !!!!!

------------------

lets go jets .....

I can't ski.... don't know how to snowboard either.... maybe I'd go... how much do snowboards sell for... how much to get a good one?

------------------

gohanssj2.gifdancingbaby.gif

<I'm a Fire-starter>

<Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee!!> <I got the glow, baby!!

Can ya feel it?!? Now back up and give me some dancin' room!!>

--- When the Artful speaks

Archived