Clubplanet Nightlife Community

just got back from ferry at avalon....

ferry was out of this world last night

even tho i waited for an hour on the line cause of that bullshit door policy at avalon, it was well worth it

i got in at like 1:40 and ferry was already on the booths playin

dreas- sonic rush, what an amazing song from there he played more progressive then went to some uplifting then into some tech/ferry new ferry style like punk and rock your body rock etc..

the best was when 4 o clock came and he said its 4 i gotta go the crowd was like no and he said ok 1 more

he droped his mix of adigo for strings and out of the blue. after that he played a few more songs till 4:30

it was a very amazing night a little too crowded but there was alot of energy on the dance floor

one of the reasons i listen to trance is cause of djs like ferry corsten what a great dj :D

I got there way too early,and DJRap kiled my mood completely...

Finally Ferry came on(me thanked God),and he made up for it..

Slamming set!

Great trance,just what I needed!

The whole place was packed,and the vibe was awesome!!

Hope to see more nights like this in the future...

:tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

i hadnt been to avalon since it was limelight... but i have to admit, i wasnt disappointed at all. there were so many ppl, the music was bumpin, ferry kicked ass. i kinda wish i had more room on the dancefloor but i def think last night was worth it. and avalon looked good, i miss the grimy days of limelight, but looking up at the rafters, i know limelight will never die! ferrys energy was out of control. im really glad i went.

Ferry was really good. I didn't get to see dj rap cause I got there around 2:30. The dj after ferry was ok. I had a good time overall. What was up w/ the body odor in that place???? I know this has been discussed before, but it was really ridiculous.

I thought ferry was awesome for the couple hours he was on while I was there. I got there late because, for some reason, i thought he'd go on late and close the place out. Instead he goes on early and finshes up at 4:30...slightly annoying. But the guy who closed was good, considering I'm not much of a house kind of guy.

Compared to the last time I was there, the place was definitely better. The place seemed to have gotten substantially dirtier since the night BT was there, which I like. No hassle at the door or anything. Maybe it was just the fact that a trance DJ was in town made for a less 'glammy' night. Definitely a good time.

What did DJ Rap spin? Jungle?

Originally posted by Roxxia

I got there way too early,and DJRap kiled my mood completely...

Finally Ferry came on(me thanked God),and he made up for it..

Slamming set!

Great trance,just what I needed!

The whole place was packed,and the vibe was awesome!!

Hope to see more nights like this in the future...

So you couldnt hear the music, cause there were two girls making out? Wow you paid $20 to watch two girls make out for like an hour? Eeeeeew sounds like fun? Do you think the girls were really lesbians or were they just doing it for the attention?

Originally posted by *********

who knows by then i was'nt capable of listening i had these two hot girls make out nex to me was a cool show for like a hour...every one was watching !!!

Originally posted by housedog

What did DJ Rap spin? Jungle?

She started with some funky..err..and then just your basic house......and then proceeded to some breaks..

Wasn't feeling it one bit..

but..then again...

I am a trancemeister myself..so...house wouldn't cut it for me....

Originally posted by Roxxia

She started with some funky..err..and then just your basic house......and then proceeded to some breaks..

Wasn't feeling it one bit..

but..then again...

I am a trancemeister myself..so...house wouldn't cut it for me....

really? i thought that was french house? i might be wrong of course.....