Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anyone go to SF Classics?????

djgrod

Originally posted by deepwetkisses

R u people fucking blind? There were fucking queers in there all night honey. Even the ones you wouldnt expect r gay. The factory is for fucking queers.....It always has been and always will be. You and your friends r too ignorant to realize this. What didnt you know jp was bi? Mostly gay from what i know. His following was mostly bi/gay, so what is the problem if a couple fags roll in at about 7? Actually it was a hot crowd all night/day. Anyone who is that homophobic is a queer themselves..................:eek:

ya jonathan is bi or whatever but i know mad peeps that love jonathan, including myself that are not gay/bi!!!!

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by SFsuperstar

ya jonathan is bi or whatever but i know mad peeps that love jonathan, including myself that are not gay/bi!!!!

PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GET OVER THE BULLSHIT! EVERYBODY"S GAY ONCE IN A WHILE, SOMETIME OR ANOTHER, OR MAYBE JUST WHEN THEY FEEL LIKE IT. SO THE GAY/BI PREDJUDICE/BASHING NEEDS TO STOP. NOBODY LOVED JP MORE THAN I DID BUT HE WAS A STUBBORN, SELFISH UNSTABLE DJ WHO DID TOO MANY DRUGS AND MORE THAN OCCASIONALLY SUCKED. AND IF THERE IS ANYONE THAT CAN SAY IM WRONG PLEASE DO. HIS SPINNING STYLE IS EXTREMELY UNIQUE AND NO OTHER DJ I KNOW COMPARES TO HIM IN THAT WAY. I MISS HIM AT FACTORY TOO BUT COME ON NOW EVERYBODY KNEW FACTORY WAS GOING DOWN THE DRAIN FOR A LONG TIME NOW AND SO WAS HE.

THat is such a stupid comment. That's like saying i dont care if junior is gay but i know mad peeps that are not gay/bi(which there are manyand most dj's are gay/bi), including myself that love junior and are not gay/bi. YOU PEOPLE NEED TO WAKE UP NOW!!!!!!!!! Ignorance is stupidity!!!!!!!!!

PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GET OVER THE BULLSHIT! EVERYBODY"S GAY ONCE IN A WHILE, SOMETIME OR ANOTHER, OR MAYBE JUST WHEN THEY FEEL LIKE IT. SO THE GAY/BI PREDJUDICE/BASHING NEEDS TO STOP. NOBODY LOVED JP MORE THAN I DID BUT HE WAS A STUBBORN, SELFISH UNSTABLE DJ WHO DID TOO MANY DRUGS AND MORE THAN OCCASIONALLY SUCKED. AND IF THERE IS ANYONE THAT CAN SAY IM WRONG PLEASE DO. HIS SPINNING STYLE IS EXTREMELY UNIQUE AND NO OTHER DJ I KNOW COMPARES TO HIM IN THAT WAY. I MISS HIM AT FACTORY TOO BUT COME ON NOW EVERYBODY KNEW FACTORY WAS GOING DOWN THE DRAIN FOR A LONG TIME NOW AND SO WAS HE.

Do you happen to have huge lips??

i did not say one thing that was "GAY BASHING" you fuckin hothead. whats really cool is how juinor "STRAIGHT BASHES" and fires all the girl bartenders so that they can have all GAY male bartenders. ya thats really cool.

THat is such a stupid comment. That's like saying i dont care if junior is gay but i know mad peeps that are not gay/bi(which there are manyand most dj's are gay/bi), including myself that love junior and are not gay/bi. YOU PEOPLE NEED TO WAKE UP NOW!!!!!!!!! Ignorance is stupidity!!!!!!!!!

HELLO-you are the fuckin idiot that said "most of jonathans fans are gay/bi" i was just stating that myself and a lot of people i know are not gay/bi. what because i am disagreeing with you i am ignorant??? get a fuckin clue

Junior came and did what he was supposed to do which was to play classics from his time at SF. He did a great job sticking to that plan. I would think alot of people were not happy with the music from what they are use to. These tracks alot were old and nothing like todays beats but it was a nice change for me . There will be plenty of dark nasty beats comming up:D I think it was great that junior came to this party knowing how everyone has been felling about him with everything going on. This was not a party for his crowd. Most of his fans had no idea of the party. He came not knowing how the people would treat him. I think he did an amazing job showing people how the music was back then.

Originally posted by deepw/etkisses

What club were u in buddy? i thought the crowd was smokin hot!!!!! shawn's a great dj but i dont think he's in junior's league.

Who said anything about whos better?? Junior is 30 years older than Shawn, he should be better and is....

The crowd was 80% guys, mostly 21 years old at best dressed like eminem.... for me that doesn't do much sorry ...:rolleyes:

Originally posted by deeperndeeper

it was aright, junior dropped frank sinatra, and the crowd was like wtf?? mad funny to see the look on some peoples faces, saw a lotta dissapointed people kept yellin at junior to get off bla bla, all in all it was a good nite even though junior did sum weird shit

OMG THAT TRACK ON SF's SYSTEM!!!!!:rock: :rock:

R u people fucking blind? There were fucking queers in there all night honey. Even the ones you wouldnt expect r gay. The factory is for fucking queers.....It always has been and always will be. You and your friends r too ignorant to realize this. What didnt you know jp was bi? Mostly gay from what i know. His following was mostly bi/gay, so what is the problem if a couple fags roll in at about 7? Actually it was a hot crowd all night/day. Anyone who is that homophobic is a queer themselves..................:eek:

Thank you, the voice of reason

these stupid kids are just ignorant :blown: Just because they didn't hear classics from JP's era they were upset with Junior. Junior was trying to EDUCATE, but obviously SOME of the str8 crowd can't deal with it. But those str8 people who actually gave Junior a chance and tried to feel his flow and listened to not just 1 hour of his set, are all more than welcome at the new party. Also, baring in mind these tracks can go from the late 80's and early 90's!!!! They are not going to sound like music today, for some good examples go to www.houseofdiabolique.com and listen to TRUE classics.

Originally posted by housedog

:bounce: Great site thanks

No prob, it really is a great site and the guy who runs it Derrick has been going out for years and usually writes a very intresting and comical commentary weekly. Plus the music he has samples of are all great and date back pretty far

What was the "weird shit" he didnt fuckin mix half the nite!!!... the fucker just kept turnin off the music and puttin on a new beat like 10 seconds later

Im going to have to agree with you on this one...I am a fan of Junior as well as JP but I thought it was one of Juniors worst sets, but made the best of it... Different vibe was expected along with the crowd but how can you say it was amazing if they closed by 5:30pm??? Stayed in the basement most of the night. Compared to last year bottom line it sucked

Originally posted by djgrod

How was it? :confused:

I went!! Spur of the moment G, I swear!! It was pretty empty when I got there at 7, and IMO, JV sucked!! I will never go back. The crowd wasn't bad, the shows were pretty cool, but the music was not good, you wouldn't have liked it either, athough I heard Shawn Ink tore the place up before JV went on...

*btw this is Danielle*

Originally posted by todd f

Thank you, the voice of reason

these stupid kids are just ignorant :blown: Just because they didn't hear classics from JP's era they were upset with Junior. Junior was trying to EDUCATE, but obviously SOME of the str8 crowd can't deal with it. But those str8 people who actually gave Junior a chance and tried to feel his flow and listened to not just 1 hour of his set, are all more than welcome at the new party. Also, baring in mind these tracks can go from the late 80's and early 90's!!!! They are not going to sound like music today, for some good examples go to www.houseofdiabolique.com and listen to TRUE classics.

I gave it a shot, and just wasn't feeling the music, I stayed from 7-2 and avoided the main dancefloor at all costs. Clevleand tore it up though!!!:)

What was the "weird shit" he didnt fuckin mix half the nite!!!... the fucker just kept turnin off the music and puttin on a new beat like 10 seconds later

I'm glad I'm not the only one who noticed this!!!! Fcuking weird!!

Honestly the music wasnt that bad. I was anti factory once jp left but i went to classics anyway. And i must say i was having a good time, and like i said the music was pretty good. I only left because i was forced to! I would have stayed much much longer if it was up to me.

Originally posted by earthling

Junior came and did what he was supposed to do which was to play classics from his time at SF. He did a great job sticking to that plan. I would think alot of people were not happy with the music from what they are use to. These tracks alot were old and nothing like todays beats but it was a nice change for me . There will be plenty of dark nasty beats comming up:D I think it was great that junior came to this party knowing how everyone has been felling about him with everything going on. This was not a party for his crowd. Most of his fans had no idea of the party. He came not knowing how the people would treat him. I think he did an amazing job showing people how the music was back then.

Thank you......At least somebody has a clue on this board.

rollingstone.com/juniorvasquez

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Biography: Born Donald Mattern in 1946, New York DJ Junior Vasquez burst onto the national ... MORE

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i did not say one thing that was "GAY BASHING" you fuckin hothead. whats really cool is how juinor "STRAIGHT BASHES" and fires all the girl bartenders so that they can have all GAY male bartenders. ya thats really cool.

Hey.....he doesnt like girls that's his choice.............