Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Post your DRUNK pics...

naughtybabe

ya know I was reading this thread and some of you are assholes. Insulting how others look. Well if you all look so great why dont you post your pics... because I dont think one of you have. Its understandable how your pathetic ass's need to pick on others to feel better about yourself. So if your gonna talk shit on others lets see your lovely self. Doubt it will happen though because the ones who are talking shit probably look like hell. And Im not being a hypocrit.. I moved so I have no pics here with me but soon as I go and get my film developed Ill scan some and post some. For all you lame people dissing people.. :blown:

Originally posted by gmccookny

very cute :)

hey, something tells me you'd like to go see kill bill vol. 2 with me this friday.

Am i right :D

gmcookny, you couldnt get a roofied 3 tooth negro crack whore, which you seduced into your Ladies Man pink polka dot interior van with a chipped chicklet you passed off as a crack rock. Christ, I come back to this gutter and see your still the biggest fucking ugly nerd around. I'd love to see what would happen if this place went down. You'd probably start freeking out like in Trainspotting, foaming at the mouth looking for a place you can be a "smurf" without people laughing and throwing hard balls of elephant shit at your coffe cake'd complexion.

Originally posted by rizzo

gmcookny, you couldnt get a roofied 3 tooth negro crack whore, which you seduced into your Ladies Man pink polka dot interior van with a chipped chicklet you passed off as a crack rock. Christ, I come back to this gutter and see your still the biggest fucking ugly nerd around. I'd love to see what would happen if this place went down. You'd probably start freeking out like in Trainspotting, foaming at the mouth looking for a place you can be a "smurf" without people laughing and throwing hard balls of elephant shit at your coffe cake'd complexion.

I would reduce myself to your level as far as insults go, but im afraid if i did, i would be lower than your mothers tombstone.

So go on with your bad self, Jizzo. All you are is someone people laugh at anyway. You bore me :laugh:

Originally posted by rizzo

:laugh: :laugh: .....

but dude...ladies man didnt have a car..

Leon : " We will have to take your car.....cause mine...yes...it does not exist"

Guest gabo
Originally posted by fldomestic

ya know I was reading this thread and some of you are assholes. Insulting how others look. Well if you all look so great why dont you post your pics... because I dont think one of you have. Its understandable how your pathetic ass's need to pick on others to feel better about yourself. So if your gonna talk shit on others lets see your lovely self. Doubt it will happen though because the ones who are talking shit probably look like hell. And Im not being a hypocrit.. I moved so I have no pics here with me but soon as I go and get my film developed Ill scan some and post some. For all you lame people dissing people.. :blown:

that my friend is why I do not post pics.