Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Post your DRUNK pics...

naughtybabe

Ok I finally got around to it...here's a couple of mine.

This one's me on the left, Harolyd Reynolds from ESPN, and my brother after about 5 straight hours of DiSorino & Coke's....never had them before and dont really like them but he kept buyin' them so what the hell why not.

This one's got a story behind it...

It was on my 21st B-Day a couple of years ago...some friends and people from one of the clubs I DJ-ed at set me up. They brought me in before the club opened at like 8-9 and blindfolded me. They sat 10 shots on a table in front of me and made me a deal. If I finished all 10 in 15 minutes without getting sick all night, they'd run a b-day tab for me that nobody would have to pay. The shots started out weak and got harder as they went up...start out as weak schanps and wussy stuff...gradualy got worse. Ended up at the 100+ proof stuff like Fire Water, Wild Turkey and all that nasty stuff. There was a catch...I had to stay blindfolded and after each shot I took, I had to spin around as many times as the # of shot it was. Like 1 time around for the 1st, 2 for the second, and so on. Thats what messed me up...being blindfolded and spinning around really screwed with my equilibrium and really made me all kinds of messed up. I did it though and won the challenge. Ok sorry for the long story, but its a good one and explains the picture. :D

Originally posted by djprotege

Ever has those times when ya wake up still feeling drunk? This one's from one morning after a long night out being woken up by my roommate's 4 year old son. Felt like I was still drunk....I got a lil goofy trying to entertain his kid. :)

OMG Spongebob:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by funks0ul

wow, who's that sexy beast? :tongue:

lol... some random dude who heard there was house party one night... i seen him at tgifridays on austin street in forest hills as well...

Originally posted by funks0ul

lol! that picture rocks! gotta love the pose and gear! :aright:

lol, thank you... i look haggard in that pic, looks like i went ten rounds with a bottle of jack and the jack won~!